Advertise here

LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 4.0 V8 + WATCH VIDEO + PERFECT DRIVE...

THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 4.0 LITRE V8.

I HAVE COMPILED A REVIEW OF THE ACTUAL CAR THAT YOU CAN VIEW HERE:

PRESENTED IN METALLIC BLACK THIS 4x4 TRULY STANDS OUT FROM THE CROWDS! THIS DISCOVERY PROMISES THOUSANDS OF MILES OF PLEASURABLE DRIVING FOR ITS NEW OWNER. AND DESPITE ITS LUXURIOUS RIDE, THIS IS A 2 TONNE, 7 SEATER VEHICLE WITH A WORLD CLASS REPUTATION FOR OFF ROADING.

THE VEHICLE HAS LITERALLY JUST BEEN PROFESSIONALLY TINTED ALL ROUND. SHE IS SITTING ON FACTORY ORIGINAL ALLOY WHEELS WITH EXCELLENT CONDITION RUBBER ALL ROUND. THERE IS A HEAVY DUTY REAR TOW BAR WITH ELECTRICS THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS HAD LITTLE USE. THERE IS ALSO A REAR STEP AND ELECTRIC WINDOWS ALL ROUND. TWO OF WHICH HAVE HAD THE WINDOW REGULATORS SWAPPED FOR NEW UNITS. TWIN SUNROOFS AND AIR CON AGAIN ADD TO THE CREATURE COMFORTS OF THIS VEHICLE.

THE FRONT MOUNTED YELLOW FOG LIGHTS AND ALPINE RADIO, CD, MP3 FACE OFF STEREO ARE TASEFUL UPGRADES TO AN ALREADY LOVELY VEHICLE.

SHE STARTS, STOPS AND GOES EXACTLY AS SHE SHOULD WITH NO WARNING LIGHTS, PULLS STRONG IN ALL GEARS AND BRAKES STRAIGHT AND TRUE.

- RARE BLACK METALLIC

- GREY INTERIOR WITH 7 FORWARD FACING SEATS WITH FULL ADULT LAP BELTS

- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH 'SPORTS' MODE

- REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING

- AIR CONDITIONING

- ELECTRIC DOOR MIRRORS

- ELECTRIC WINDOWS, TINTED ALL ROUND ( 2 x NEW WINDOW REGULATORS)

- HEADLAMP POWER WASH

- 12V ACCESSORY SOCKET

- ANTI LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM

- DRIVER AIRBAG + FRONT PASSENGER AIRBAG WITH SEAT BELT PRETENSIONERS

- MANUAL DIFFERENTIAL LOCK

- HYDRAULIC STEP

- HEATED REAR SCREEN WITH THIRD HIGH LEVEL BRAKE LIGHT

- ALPINE FACE OFF STEREO WITH RADIO, CD AND MP3

This is a very strange vehicle!

I have had a Series 2 2001 and still have a 2003 Series 2 Facelift, Td5, with 311,000km on the clock.

I brought the 2003 over from Germany in 2006.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but why does your Disco have Series 2 rear lights and Series 2 Facelift front lights?

I am fairly certain my Series 2 did not have the multi light headlight units.

Why is the fuel tank opener not on the left of the steering wheel?

I would guess looking at it that this vehicle or the tow bar did not come from the UAE.

I have the same tow bar fitted in Munich and approved by TUV. It is a typical European tow bar.

What does mine have that yours doesn't:

Electric sunroofs

Cruise Control (Tempomat)

Land Rover installed Alpine/Harman Kardon 6 CD HiFi system with remote control from

the steering

Fully automatic AC unit

Electric seats

Etc.?

But then I am not selling mine. The engine works like a dream, and the car is brilliant to drive.

Someone offered me AED 5000. I said NO.

How much km on clock and how much u asking autoemotional??? Very nice and clean disco, might consider if wifey like this for school run.

Hi and thanks for that! She drives wonderful and is still available at the moment. Any test drive is more than welcomed. She's up at 26,500 but i will accept a reasonable offer :0)