Advertise here

landrover PM after warranty is over

AAA and 4x4 Garage is very nice if you intend to replace the dealer level of service but pricey too.

Alternatively you can try few garage until you find the satisfactory to your level, thats the best way always. As i have heard good and rip off stories of all good and reputable garages, so now i am kind of scared to suggest and recommend anyone.

I dont think its rip off mate, as compare to Mr. Tayer charging3k-4k easy. Depending on how many thousands km service it is.

You can give a try with Gulf Star in Sharjah, as that's the third cheapest option in quality workmanship. My guess is they will be around 1200 - 1500 dhs, if it helps.

If you still find that expensive, then go the DIY way. Find out all the details needed to be done in your major service, get LR service manual (couple of dollars from online), all lubes, spare parts needed and go to any small time mechanic in rashidiya who will charge you couple of hundred for half day labor and you can instruct him on how to do the job as per service manual instruction. I have done this 2-3 times when i have enough time, and trust me its so much fun and it gives you chance to know your vehicle more and build that bond of never ending love for LR.