•  
Advertise here

Pajero 2009 timing belt

HI Mohammed,

I am being really bad and still haven't done this timing service :-o # I actually want to but recently my job got terminated so the future is uncertain and I cant go and splash the big money needed - roughly 4500 - 5000 Dhs is what Mitsubishi (official agency) in Garhoud told me last time,

The thing is I still havent reached the 115,000km and hopefully have a new job and can do it then but if not am really worried something bad might happen in the meantime because the car does not sound like it is shifting up the gears like how it used to do before when I accelerate :-s

I would advise to certainly do it before 110,000 km based on this.

Hello Guys,

I have not yet changed the timing belt. my car is now 120,000 km. Checked dynatrade and also some other small grages but i am reluctent to give it to any of them and want to give to Al Habtoor who have qouted a best discounted price of AED 5,700/- . As soon as ill have this amount ready ill do the change hoping it works fine till then.

Regards

Waqas

• 2 months later...
Hi Kiran , Waqas,

cane you please advise me what you did in ur timing belt . where you change it and how much it coust you ?

thanks ,

mohammad.

mohammad when the Km of the car has gone above 90K its time to get the timing belt change. the cost depends on the year and which model of the car but will range from 1k to 1200 not more. please go for the original one.

• 2 months later...