Advertise here

Small Family car

Hi

I am thinking to buy a new car for my family. I recently got my licence in Dubai and i was thinking to buy a new car. I have a small family so i don't want to buy a 4X4. Can anyone suggest me good small family car? :)

• 2 weeks later...

You can always opt for BMW 1 series car. They are compact but with best reliability. Its been rated more than above average car for families.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

• 2 weeks later...

Well i think you need to be precise about your choice. There are lot of segments in car. You can either chose sedan, hatchback or 4X4 segment. As you said, you don't need a 4X4 segment, then you can opt for other two. But then also, be precise on features as well. If you could please share what specific features you are looking for in a car, then we can help you better.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a family of 4 people, so i suppose even a hatchback will work for me. I want comfortable seating so that my family has enough space in the car to enjoy. Sometimes we also like to go out for picnic, so need proper space to keep the bags.