Advertise here

Which Porsche you prefer: Used vs. new and why?

I prefer used, as previous owner must have tested and fixed almost everything with or without warranty and i can be rest assure no surprises or manufacturing defects (recall stuff) is gonna happen. I should only pay for my usage and maintenence cost.

• 2 weeks later...

If you love cars and driving its very satisfying driving a brand new car out of the showroom. If cost is an issue, or you're not so interested in cars, then a dealer-approved used car is best so long as the service record is there and it has been treated respectfully by the previous owner(s). I'd go for new any day!

i would never buy a brand New Porsche... would prefer to spend 108,000$ (395,600 AED price of the new 991 Carrera S) on a beautiful '72 2.7 RS, 356 speedster or a 930 slant nose... unlike a brand new Porsche those cars will never depreciate in value.

i bought all my Porsches used and as long as you know a little bit about these cars you should be able to avoid the trouble makers.

###PORSCHE NUT EXTREME###

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey all! If you're thinking of ordering a Porsche in the Dubai Showroom next to Mazaya Centre, make sure you request for a senior sales representative that has done orders before. I have just received my order few days ago and it was missing options such as tire pressure warning and Bluetooth.

I was told it was a standard in all Porsche models but this is not the case when you are customizing your car. Always go into as much as details as possible regardless of what they tell you.

If you are thinking of purchasing a car in the near future, avoid dealing with Premjit Vappala.