Advertise here

Emirates National Auto Museum and other attractions

Barry

Has anyone been at the Emirates National Auto Museum and what were your opinions of it? I remember watching a TV show about the Rainbow Sheikh a few years ago and I said if I was ever in the Middle East I'd go there. So now I'm here and planning to head over there with the missus in the next few weeks. Is it an all day thing or like 30 minutes and you've seen it all? 

Also, what other car related attractions are there here? I see plenty of Ferraris and Lamborghinis on the road every day and I'm bored looking at them so the more obscure and offbeat the better!

It's an amazing place for your type of people who appreciate the older beauties. It has awesome collection of antique cars that rainbow sheikh bought them at bulk from coloring 7 merc for 7 days a week, and making the biggest dodge truck with human size tire size and so on. Don't want to reveal all wow factor if you want to visit as it's def a worth a visit for once in a lifetime.

I have been there few years back I think in 2012/13 when they were about to set all cars ready for public display and start charging the entrance fees as per the new setup. I spent about an hour but in rush-rush way and I suggest keep at least 2-3 hours in hand to enjoy thoroughly and appreciate it.

Below is a teaser for you to have a lunch in a enormous size defender working as a restaurant (more kind of cafeteria).

liwa defender.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

It's a great place to visit for car enthusiast's, just before you go call them in advance and check if they are open. As one of my friend visited few months back said they were closed for renovation for one day only.

• Like (+1) 1