Advertise here

What to do during Eid holidays?

aatish

HI All, as you know in a week time we will have long weekend of 5 days holiday including friday and saturday. Everytime I plan something it turn out to be a disaster of endless queues and waiting, so thi stime let me ask you guys, what you are plaaning and where do I go without any big fuss.

Stay in Dubai and enjoy empty Dubai once in a year. I planned all outdoor activities in Dubai during Eid time and enjoyed it thoroughly as everyone goes out during that time.

I have to say I've really been enjoying Ramadan in Dubai. It's been so peaceful. The usual tourist crowd who come here and get drunk and stand in the street and shout all night outside my apartment have disappeared. For Eid we're planning to head to Ras Al Khaimah. I'd be quite happy to stay at home and play Xbox but hey ho, she's the boss!

12 hours ago, cyborg said:

Take 2 more days off and go to your favorite country for 9 days of chillex. I might be doing same, depending one last cranky friend to say yes.

Public sector has those 2 days off already, so it's a 9 days Eid holiday for govt sector.

Important Information

Terms of use