•  
Advertise here

World famous Engineer's

Ren13

Talking about world famous engineers: 

Who has seen Scotty Kilmer on YouTube:

He cracks me up, he’s a bit rough mouthed but his common sense approach to engineering is actually quite funny to watch, probably that’s what got him the 1,8 million followers 

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I hate scotty Kilmer with a passion. He’s a hack mechanic. I’ve seen too much false information on a few of his videos so I don’t even click the links anymore. You can learn more watching fast and loud.

Eric the car guy used to be good but I think he ran out of things to talk about so his video quality went down. Humblemechanic is good if you’re into vw. My personal favourite is scanner danner. He really goes all out on diagnostics and helps the viewer to understand the problem so they can fix it first time. 

Ive kinda given up on YouTube car tutorial videos lately. I think I’ve just reached a stage where it’s like yeah, I know, and I’d rather watch some lady gaga videos. I still like watching car videos like racing etc but yeah, lady gaga>scotty kilmer

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Barry said:

I hate scotty Kilmer with a passion. He’s a hack mechanic. I’ve seen too much false information on a few of his videos so I don’t even click the links anymore. You can learn more watching fast and loud.

Eric the car guy used to be good but I think he ran out of things to talk about so his video quality went down. Humblemechanic is good if you’re into vw. My personal favourite is scanner danner. He really goes all out on diagnostics and helps the viewer to understand the problem so they can fix it first time. 

Ive kinda given up on YouTube car tutorial videos lately. I think I’ve just reached a stage where it’s like yeah, I know, and I’d rather watch some lady gaga videos. I still like watching car videos like racing etc but yeah, lady gaga>scotty kilmer

They would make a great duet: Lady Gaga and Scotty Kilmer live at the Grammys 2019 😂

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

19 minutes ago, Frederic said:

They would make a great duet: Lady Gaga and Scotty Kilmer live at the Grammys 2019 😂

Has to be better than the lady gaga Metallica 2017 Grammys performance. I loved the practice session but when it came to the live performance, they messed it up. James microphone didn’t work. The Grammys hate metal. When they were doing the death notices this year, vinnie Paul didn’t even get a mention. Vinnie Paul? Pantera? Huh? The band who invented sludge metal? Totally ignored. 

• Like (+1) 1