Jump to content

Carnity Points System

Sign in to follow this  

Question on car registration transfer b/w family with different visa

Recommended Posts


I would like to know if i can keep the same shj plate number being under Ajman Student visa.

Currently my car is under Dad's name (sharjah visa) due to insurance costs. And he's leaving UAE so can i have the same sharjah plate with my current visa? Does anyone know/have any information about this?

Or will the procedures be just like when selling it to a different person?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By World Tech
      Hello everyone.This topic is for fan of future concept cars.
      I share you a youtube video of 5 future concept cars. I hope you will like it.
    • By Faisal khan
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      We provide all kind of service for all light vechicles mechanical ,electrical and a.c. fixing.
      We provide 10000 km engine oil change ,flued top-ups , computer & manual health check for 4 cylinder cars 150 Aed. (Oil filter extra)
      We provide 10000 km engine oil change , flued top-ups , computer & manual health check for 6 cylinder cars 250 Aed. (Oil filter extra)
      We provide high quality service with reasonable prices as we have excellent expertise in Motrox.
    • By Rashed musabbeh
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      We provide for you with all the services you need to take care of your car with raw materials imported from the USA.
      We have body wash, car body polish, internal cleaning, tinting, ppf , ceramic and wrapping.
      We have expertise in our work so we promise you with the high-quality finishing.
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      We offer our customers the best tyres & WHEELS services with best quality and prices.
    • By Car News
      If you are a frequent road traveler who travels out of the UAE to other GCC countries, then this article is specifically for you. The Sharjah Police have issued a warning for the drivers stating that they should avoid overloading their vehicles when crossing the UAE border.
      Talking to Khaleej Times, Lt Saud Al Shaiba, director of the awareness section of traffic and patrol department at the Sharjah Police, mentioned that overloading is a serious offense and any resident found breaking this law can get a fine of up to Dh2,000 as well as six black points.
      Speaking more about the issue, Lt Saud Al Shaiba stated that there have been several accidents in the past due to overloading of baggage, faulty tires and overspeeding. He further emphasized that the land travelers should be well aware of the rules and regulations of the neighboring country they are visiting to avoid getting into an accident or receiving fines.
      Moreover, he mentioned the car tint rules in other countries as well as the consequences of exceeding the speed limit.
      The Traffic and Patrol Department recently launched a campaign through which they spread awareness about safety rules by distributing leaflets and also carried out an inspection of the vehicles at different checkpoints.
      Share your opinion with us regarding this hefty penalty and tell us how the UAE residents can be educated more about traffic violations and road safety.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use