UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Best 4x4 cars | Dune bashing | Off road driving | Off road drives | Off road gears and recovery tools | Radio frequencies |

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

The part about the Mexican seems correct. Now let your moustache grow and you are spot on !

but this guys supposed to be pablo escobar whos columbian and not mexican 😆

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Shamil said:

but this guys supposed to be pablo escobar whos columbian and not mexican 😆

Hahaha you’re right I kept thinking about Chapo 🤪

• Like 2
  • WOW 1

Hello, gents!

After a looong time, I will be able to join you for a drive.

Feeling fantastic! 😃

• Like 6

Gents, thanks a lot for a great drive!

It was so nice to see you again! 

Hope the @Frederic car is fine! Keep us updated 😃

You can find a few photos in the gallery https://carnity.com/gallery/category/147-absolute-newbie-drive-maliha-6-sep-2019

Edited by Mikhail Lukichev
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Had a fun morning drive after long.... 

Screenshot_20190906-154443.png

Screenshot_20190906-154559.png

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, Mikhail Lukichev said:

You can find a few photos in the gallery https://carnity.com/gallery/category/147-absolute-newbie-drive-maliha-6-sep-2019

Thanks buddy, you did great today !

No worries about that little blue Pajero of mine, most of it can be fixed with a hammer, duct tape, and some tie wraps 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Totally Agree 2

59 minutes ago, Mikhail Lukichev said:

hey thank you so much for clicking these pictures. really appreciated @Mikhail Lukichev. if you dont mind, ill use a few of them in the drive video that ill be putting up in a bit

• Like 5
  • Totally Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Shamil said:

hey thank you so much for clicking these pictures. really appreciated @Mikhail Lukichev. if you dont mind, ill use a few of them in the drive video that ill be putting up in a bit

Sure, go ahead!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Mikhail Lukichev said:

Sure, go ahead!

i am having trouble extracting them from the gallery due to certain restrictions i think. could you perhaps send the pictures to my email please at [email protected] ..Thanks

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Shamil said:

i am having trouble extracting them from the gallery due to certain restrictions i think. could you perhaps send the pictures to my email please at [email protected] ..Thanks

Will do!

• Like 4

For replying to this topic, please

• Similar Content

• By Srikumar
      With the weather getting better with each upcoming week, the mood is set for an Absolute Newbie Drive. However if no absolute newbies sign up we might up the level depending on the convoy signed up. This time we will drive in Pink Rock area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and easy tracks to medium rolling dunes. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.
      Since timing will be crucial I request everyone to be on time.
      When: 20 September 2019
      Meeting time: 5:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 5:15 AM
      Where: Tawi Nazwa Shops
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/4U9z5Q9HdesX3UU59
      Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbie, and Fewbie
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 9:30 AM
      What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• By Rahimdad
      After a long break from the Absolute Newbie Drives due to the hot weather and night drives, but with the weather getting better over the last couple of weeks I am announcing this drive. However if no absolute newbies sign up we might up the level depending on the convoy signed up. This time we will drive in Maliha / Kalba area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and easy tracks to medium rolling dunes. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.
      Since timing will be crucial I request everyone to respect everyone and be on time.
      When: 6 September 2019
      Meeting time: 4:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 4:15 AM
      Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/ye28yTnTSYr
      Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbie, and Fewbie
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 8:00 AM
      What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 8:00 AM
      Please RSVP on the below calendar.

Important Information

Terms of use