Ford General Discussion Forum | Ford EcoSport Forum | Ford Edge Forum | Ford Escape Forum | Ford Expedition Forum | Ford Explorer Forum | Ford E-Series Forum | Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford Figo Forum | Ford Flex Forum | Ford Focus Forum | Ford Mustang Forum | Ford Pickup Forum | Ford Taurus Forum

Ford unveiled its first electric Mustang SUV Mach-E, to go head to head with other electric cars in market.

$44,000 price tag for a 300 miles range seems good for electric segment.

What do you guys think......?

image.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Will miss the Mustang growl.

I dont think Ford is killing normal Mustang, this is in addition to the existing lineup.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I dont think Ford is killing normal Mustang, this is in addition to the existing lineup.

agree. Same as Harley Davidson that has electric bikes now. The one thing should not exclude the other.

• Like 1
  • Totally Agree 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

All I can add is this- SUV's are getting uglier by the day, no matter who makes them. 

Edited by treks
  • Haha 1
  • Totally Agree 1

4 hours ago, treks said:

no matter who makes them. 

Because it seems they all are made in same factory and different brands putting the front grill and tail light for branding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Because it seems they all are made in same factory and different brands putting the front grill and tail light for branding.

Or in this case, the lack of a grille even for appearances' sake. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, treks said:

Or in this case, the lack of a grille even for appearances' sake. 

Oh yeah, but why do you need grill in electric setup in first place. No engine, no cooling, no air, no ventilation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Oh yeah, but why do you need grill in electric setup in first place. No engine, no cooling, no air, no ventilation.

Electric cars still need cooling systems

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Well who told you that  Most if not all EVs have liquid cooled batteries. 

He'll even phones are getting liquid cooling now

Edited by desertdude
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By arfaqllc
      The car is in perfect condition inside and out the mileage is not accurate for full details pls contact me 0503349498
      New tires perfectly maintained 7000 km engine oil changed
    • By Gaurav
      What do you guys think of this creative rendering of the proposed Ford Mustang SUV, sometimes in 2020?
      I personally liked it and if it comes close to this muscle looks, it will help prosper the legend name.

• By Jeh
      “A steed for every need.” That’s how Ford described the 11 drivetrain combinations available by the Mustang’s fifth birthday in 1969.
      By then, more than two million examples of the pioneering pony car had been sold – a landmark it took Land Rover 57 years to reach with the Series Land Rover and Defender. Today, as the right-hand-drive, officially imported sixth-generation model arrives, sales are nearing the 10 million mark.
      Yet the galloping ’Stang has barely created a tremor in the UK. There have been official imports before – even right-hookers, as we’ll see – but most of us fill the space between the legendary first-gen car and the outgoing model with little more than a fog of vague recollection.
      Today, we’re joining the dots all the way from 1964 to 2014. We have each of the five generations of Ford Mustang on hand – all privately owned, and all V8s, naturally. Now, there are online tracts dedicated to the minutiae of model years and variants should you wish to explore them. Instead, we’re going to sketch the outline of each car before shading in with first-hand driving impressions. So let the 40-pot cubefest begin…

Source: https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-ford-mustang-five-generations-americas-pony-car-tested
    • By Danny
      I have been a Ford Mustang fan since a kid and this is my second Mustang in Dubai. I am driving this Ford Mustang since 2014 fall and never had any major issue that cost me more than 1000 -1500 dhs to fix on the tops (some exhaust or manifold sensor failed once, second was engine bushes). First two year I had service from Al Tayer and after that I'm very happy with ENoc quick service that saves time and money both. As all Mustang, the performance is the key contributor of their major sales all around the world, that they snug the driver so nice that dragon and the rider become one to eat any car on the road. lololol, just kidding I don't race anymore, but I'm serious on performance is beyond anyone expectation and imagination. I drove a couple of G35, Golf, challenger, camaro, Subaru's etc. but nothing can come close to the real muscle car made for men and not boys/babies. My car is currently 86,184 kms driven and I get about 16-20 L/100 fuel mileage, 16 when sober and 20 while kidding ;-). in this newer Ford Mustang they have added tons of enhancement in infotainment system which was not there in my previous 2007-8 MY. IN this new shape the steering wheel also has lot of options for setting and controlling cruise, changing music source/channel/track etc with volume buttons. Almost everything that you wish to touch while driving is very well placed in the steering wheel. Adding Bluetooth to pair with Microsoft Sync system to answer calls and play music is another great blessing. There are few things that I really wish that Ford dealer should be more responsive in doing services more faster. Ford can improve interior craftsmanship as in places it feels bit squeaky and cheap plastic or faux leather used. Last but not least, my strongest advice to stay away from US salvage model as those are flood damage or insurance totaled cars to begin with and being non-gcc, they will cough up 4000 - 5000 dhs job during the summer month. If the car has been driven in Dubai since few years and those changing of radiator and compressor and cooling is sorted it may be a good cheap deal to put your hands on.

Important Information

Terms of use