•  
Advertise here

2015 Durango Radiator coolant leak

1 minute ago, Rahimdad said:

Why would they change the radiator if there is a leak? I'm not so sure. I would try to understand where is the leak and why change the radiator for that? Normally outside leak would be a hose issue for example, so hose needs to be replaced, why radiator?

thats right , but help me to whom i  can get it checked about the leak.

• Like (+1) 1

The best place is the person. Who told you about the leak. He already knows and can't charge you for showing you the leak. You don't have to tell him that you're not going to fix it with them. If you go out someone will have to detect something and some of them just b***s*** you so why take that chance. If the service advisor b***s*** you than he's going to get caught if you ask him to show you the leak. My advise to go back and ask them to show you the lrleak and what he means by its not serious and how long before you need to get the work done on it as it's summer and you are genuinely worried.

8 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

The best place is the person. Who told you about the leak. He already knows and can't charge you for showing you the leak. You don't have to tell him that you're not going to fix it with them. If you go out someone will have to detect something and some of them just b***s*** you so why take that chance. If the service advisor b***s*** you than he's going to get caught if you ask him to show you the leak. My advise to go back and ask them to show you the lrleak and what he means by its not serious and how long before you need to get the work done on it as it's summer and you are genuinely worried.

Well said. This is a great idea. Will do check and update here again.

• Well Done (+2) 1

It's if a doctor says your baby is bleeding but it's minor and you check over time as it will cost you AED 50k operation to save your baby. Will you walk out? Won't you check with the doctor more details?. Treat your car like your baby.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2