Advertise here

Plate Number Dilemma

sertac

49 minutes ago, Xaf said:

78997 has a bit of value.

The boeing 789 > is a version of the 787 - 900, Emirates might get them in the future and pilots will look for these combinations.

Porsche 997 

Keep it!

With this I made my choice thanks @Xaf

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, sertac said:

Guys i found a car and i am in purchase process now. This question could be odd for the people who doesn`t care about plate number. The car i am buying have the plate of N 78997. Which is nice number with double 7 and double 9. I have the plate number under my name D 30197. D is bit nicer because it is old plate from year 2000. N plate belong to year 2011-2012 but numbers are nicer. What would you choose? I know @Gaurav also in to plate numbers. If there is any other plate number freak let me know what you think/ 

And all these years you drove around thinking there was something special about D30197. lol

I gave away with one of my Range Rovers an A code number. The surprisingly got it back again when I went to register another range rover after a few months. Funny story is a guy registered a Bentley GT one step ahead of me and got a real shit code and number. While fixing plates he actually came up to me and asked if I this was my reserved number or something I said no. I didn't even ask at the desk for a good number or code.

I did reserve D44654 or something from my disco but then after 6 months didn't get a new car and didn't bother to extend it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, desertdude said:

And all these years you drove around thinking there was something special about D30197. lol

I gave away with one of my Range Rovers an A code number. The surprisingly got it back again when I went to register another range rover after a few months. Funny story is a guy registered a Bentley GT one step ahead of me and got a real shit code and number. While fixing plates he actually came up to me and asked if I this was my reserved number or something I said no. I didn't even ask at the desk for a good number or code.

I did reserve D44654 or something from my disco but then after 6 months didn't get a new car and didn't bother to extend it.

I wasn't thinking it is special I am thinking it is nice to have a older plate number that's the all story. 

• Like (+1) 2