•  

Car Editing Tutorial

Frederic

@Frederic this is not that easy as it uses Adobe Photoshop and layers. Much easier is to use Adobe Light room. Most of the workflow in Adobe Photoshop is made simplified in Lightroom. 

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Frederic this is not that easy as it uses Adobe Photoshop and layers. Much easier is to use Adobe Light room. Most of the workflow in Adobe Photoshop is made simplified in Lightroom. 

Good point, agree on the Light room as it is much easier to work with.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

5 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Good point, agree on the Light room as it is much easier to work with.

@Frederic can you recommend any monitor calibration tool? Unfortunately whatever work you do in the software it will be rendered useless if the computer monitor is not calibrated properly for color rendering. It will look great in own computer screen but the moment you view the same in another screen the image will appear weird because of calibration issues with the screen. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Frederic can you recommend any monitor calibration tool? Unfortunately whatever work you do in the software it will be rendered useless if the computer monitor is not calibrated properly for color rendering. It will look great in own computer screen but the moment you view the same in another screen the image will appear weird because of calibration issues with the screen. 

Have a look here:

https://www.techpout.com/best-free-monitor-calibration-software/

I usually analyse photos with my Macbook, but often at work too. So i don't have a perfect calibrated screen on hand. Furthermore it also depends how you want to adjust it to your own liking. I personally don't like oversaturated images that make everything appear unnatural.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Have a look here:

https://www.techpout.com/best-free-monitor-calibration-software/

I usually analyse photos with my Macbook, but often at work too. So i don't have a perfect calibrated screen on hand. Furthermore it also depends how you want to adjust it to your own liking. I personally don't like oversaturated images that make everything appear unnatural.

I have calibrize software but now not using it as it has made the whole screen color gone weird. Maybe I don't know how to actually calibrate with the software. Of course over saturation problem happens when your screen is not color calibrated properly. It looks perfect on own monitor but the moment its transferred to another it has a distinct color shade which looks totally different from what you intended. Shooting the picture in aperture mode or shutter priority mode is relatively easier than full manual mode. The challenge is correct post processing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use