Advertise here

Help me decide what car 4X4 to buy please

Shiroy Tarapor

1 minute ago, Shiroy Tarapor said:

That said i really like the shape and features of the super safari way better. Just need to get a balance between the price and features provided.

@Shiroy Tarapor with you saying the above ... go for the super safari ... no regrets when you see it every morning thinking what-if .... if budget allows, you’ll drive off super happy and won’t be looking at the super safaris as they pass you on the highway with envy :) 

It’s certainly a premium they charge for the cosmetics but I anticipate you’ll keep this car for a while and the hobby hopefully the same so that extra 20-25 will be long forgotten ... all about the budget!  

For me I had a fixed budget and even though I loved the FJ Extreme I stayed firm with my budget and bought the standard car.  When I see @Ahab Shamaa car I do feel like I have a crush ... but am in love and loyal to my stock FJ and knowing my decision was driven to stay within a certain budget I drive happily.  

now the other option is buy the basic and spend the 25k doing the mods you want the way you want.... then you have the mine field of finding garages to trust etc ..

you are in a win win situation ... which every flavor of safari you choose it will be a joy to drive on the desert! 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use