COVID19 Compliant - Mid-week Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock under the Waning Crescent Moon - Sharjah - 7 Jun 2021

@PaoloMarazitiglad to hear that you got home safely and feeling a bit better. Everyone helps everyone else, as you will remember from our last drive together 🤣 (Thank you again for the help you gave me). This is what makes @Carnity such a great club. 

Thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergherfor a brilliant drive, loved the trip back through all the bowls. In the dark I had not quite realised just how high we must have climbed. Thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to joining the next drive you lead.

Thanks as always to the support team @Shaz Shah,@Chaitanya D, @Thomas Varghesewithout you all these drives would not run as smoothly or be anywhere near as much fun.

See you all on the next drive

• Like (+1) 7

Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher for organising a mid-week drive, and my first night drive which I thoroughly enjoyed!

To echo others, really glad to hear @PaoloMaraziti is feeling better, you had us worried there for a while buddy, I was expecting a helicopter ride home for you!

Also thanks to @Chaitanya D, @Shaz Shah for the support and making these drives possible.

Until the next time..

• Like (+1) 5

9 hours ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

As precautionary measure, I will stop for a while the night drives. I feel less comfortable in reading the ground during night and discovered that the scenery is an integral part of what I enjoy in our drives. I will also be careful with the cold water, I think a very cold bottle might have caused my nausea/block my digestion

Thank God you recovered and also know the reasons for your situation. It all happens and nothing to worry, take care and hope to see rocking when you are back on sands.

• Like (+1) 6

Thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @Chaitanya D, @Shaz Shah and all the seniors in the drive for such a wonderful evening drive. Except for few cresting and minor refusals all were self recovered. Kudos to the entire convoy.

Have to mention the importance of Dr. as the presence of @Chaitanya D and @M.Seidamwas reassuring safety of @PaoloMaraziti and was glad to see the effort taken by team in dropping out @PaoloMarazitiby taking long route to ensure his safety. Hats of to @Carnity team. Way to go!!!

Thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher for extending the drive as a token of acknowledgement of the entire team who were waiting patiently and concerned about the safety of the fellow men and crew.

Looking forward for another wonderful drive. Have a nice week ahead.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you @Lorenzo Candelpergher for this lovely night drive in such a nice weather that everyone enjoyed. 

Appreciate team work, help and support given by @Chaitanya D @Thomas Varghese @Shaaz Sha & @Gaurav Soni  

@PaoloMaraziti Hope you are feeling well now .... Get well !! Stay Safe 🙏 

Salute to team Carnity that proved our safety in their first priority and we are really in safe hands.

Thanks to entire Convoy for your patience.

Everyone stay safe... InshaAllah see you in next drive :) 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

when you fall from the horse, you ride back on

Very well said Paolo , we fall always to raise again much stronger determined knowing how to play it safely 👍

happy to hear that you are in good health 

probably it’s time for me to post a new thread 😄

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use