•  
Advertise here

2016 Paj SWB for sale

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I am leaving the UAE. My wife has got a nice new job with FIFA and the opportunity is too good to refuse.

We leave in February so that means my cars are for sale:

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 2017 stock standard in excellent condition with 170000km travelled. Brand new tyres and service just done. Full service history. Owned since new. Asking 135000 or near offer.

The little Gold Pajero that could! 2016 SWB in top GLS trim with 3.8 Mivec engine (locking rear axle). 120000km fresh service. EFS shocks and springs giving 40mm lift. 65 series Geolandars giving another 25 mm lift. Chiptronic ECU reflash giving more revs and earlier cooling fan cut in. Modified exhaust fitted but all original cat and mufflers come with it. CHRONOS traction control switch means no more pulling fuses to kill TC and ABS, it also emulates a locking front diff when needed. ICON bash plates in 8mm front and rear and front valance trimmed to suit.

Those of you who have driven with me know this is a very capable little truck and those of you who haven't can rest assured that she is in very good condition and gets full maintenance only at respected shops. All of the offroad safety gear (to Intermediate level) is available if you want it, it's all negotiable but I will not separate it from the sale of the car, especially the ARB twin compressor with reservoir!

Asking 45000 all in

0f66a68e-a291-4269-9559-9854a5bcfd4a.JPG

SKBK5196.JPG

Edited by Warren Flay
forgot to add price
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sad to see you leaving @Warren Flay ! Your enthusiasm on every drive was contagious and your Pajero was indeed a fantastic little truck ! Wishing you all the best !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Warren Flay - we've done a fair number of drives together and I always knew if you were SL, we would have a great day out. And we usually did. It was an absolute pleasure to share our forays out into the sands with you, and here's wishing you amazing new adventures on your onward journey!

And for anybody who's considering Warren's Pajero, I can attest to its capability. Not only did it climb high and sustain through the longest of our drives, it also sounded thunderous doing it. It's also a 3.8L short wheelbase so the power to weight ratio on this car is just so right.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, munkybizness said:

@Warren Flay - we've done a fair number of drives together and I always knew if you were SL, we would have a great day out. And we usually did. It was an absolute pleasure to share our forays out into the sands with you, and here's wishing you amazing new adventures on your onward journey!

And for anybody who's considering Warren's Pajero, I can attest to its capability. Not only did it climb high and sustain through the longest of our drives, it also sounded thunderous doing it. It's also a 3.8L short wheelbase so the power to weight ratio on this car is just so right.

And if I am not mistaken it doesn't upshift. So a perfect beast for the sand.

You will be missed @Warren Flay, wish you and your family good luck for the next adventures.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Warren Flay the couple times we drove together was indeed fantastic and it has been always a pleasure my friend . It’s sad to learn you are leaving the UAE. but in the same time I truly wish for you and your family the best where ever you end up to as good even better as we always knew you. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Anoop Nair said:

@Warren Flay All the best for you and family wherever you go...

New Zealand sadly... I will truly miss the UAE and all of the wonderful people from all over the world that I have met here and have the honour to call 'friend'

• Like (+1) 2