Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 11 Feb 2023

Gaurav

@Gaurav thanks for a great afternoon out in the dunes, It was really enjoyable to get to see so many new and to reacquaint with some not so new faces. the drive had a little of everything and I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon and of course learnt a bunch more tips and tricks.

@Tom V you did an excellent job as second lead following Gaurav's instructions accurately and timely, well done.

@Rob S fantastic support at sweep mate made my CF role easy.

the rest of the convoy drove like pros and knocked it out of the park. you guys were amazing and i cant wait for our next desert adventures together. @Parliament @Sami Sleiman @Misha Puskar @george charbel @Mark Gladiator @Patrick van der Loo @Joseph Raju @salah2u Remember the stucks and refusals are how we all learn, for those that have them it is learning the self-recovery techniques, for those supporting and watching it is learning how to recover a stck vehicle safely and timely. thanks for your patience during the few that we had and hope you all learnt as much as I did. till we meet again in the dunes :)

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use