•  
Advertise here

Need help buying my first car (off-road & daily drive)

taz911

2 hours ago, taz911 said:

Hello Carnity!!!! 

THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE TODAY! 

I just drove the pajero back home! Finally bagged a 2013 Pajero 3.8 GLS top @124000kms for 29,500/ with a full pre-purchase inspection with just 1-2 doubtful issues on the transmission & sensors. 

Thanks to the amazing help and I need to know how to get to the desert now!!!!!! 🚀

image.png.e3e2c09a61f70adfed8446a2e4b742cc.png

Nice one @taz911 👍👍👍

Hope we see you out in the sand soon!

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm done with all the major mechanicaL work and the 100K service! 

Can someone help me out, I see two posts for upcoming newbie drives on 23/24 Sep but I can't access the posts. I guess I have to pay the monthly subscription to get access? Or do I have to pay for the drive separately to get access?

Other than that, is there a guide for things to prepare before joining the drive on my stock paj?

Thanks!

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, taz911 said:

So, I'm done with all the major mechanicaL work and the 100K service! 

Can someone help me out, I see two posts for upcoming newbie drives on 23/24 Sep but I can't access the posts. I guess I have to pay the monthly subscription to get access? Or do I have to pay for the drive separately to get access?

Other than that, is there a guide for things to prepare before joining the drive on my stock paj?

Thanks!

Well done  @taz911 and yes, You need to subscribe for Off road club membership, either Monthly or annual is your choice depending on your longterm interest:) 

as regards joining drive, You can get a confirmed slot to any one, either 23 or 24th, and also add your self add WL to second drive, and if there is any availability left by Thursday, You will be added to second drive also by drive lead. The choice is urs which one you want to go for. Like this there is no restriction on No of drives you do in a week ( as long as you fit for the drive depending on your rank with Carnity)

Regarding any additional Prep, once you RSVP the drive, the details are mentioned what all is mandatory to get along. 

Looking forward to see you soon and welcome to this amazing passion:)

DP

Hi @DP1011 thanks for the prompt response! I'll check out the payment plan!

7 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

and also add your self add WL to second drive

Didn't catch what you meant by this statement? Whats WL? I also noticed the newbie drive on the 23rd mentions "All skills seminar", what does it mean? 

21 minutes ago, taz911 said:

Hi @DP1011 thanks for the prompt response! I'll check out the payment plan!

Didn't catch what you meant by this statement? Whats WL? I also noticed the newbie drive on the 23rd mentions "All skills seminar", what does it mean? 

WL = Waiting list:) To give chance to all, One person cannot get a confirm slot in more than 1 drive, however can express their interest by addint themself to WL in second / third etc drive for the week and if space available you have a chance to get confirmed by thursday. The benefit of addint yourself to WL is, the confirmation happens in order of WL sequence ( however if someone is on his first drive but in WL, they get priority over the one on WL for his second drive of the week)...

23rd Drive level is for Newbies and above, and its a drive theme "all skills seminar" when you read details about the drive, its intended to help attendees learn the basic skills/ all skills:)  ( And so is 24th drive, Newbies and above)

Edited by DP1011
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use