•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 9 Apr 2023

Gaurav

Thanks @Srikumar for highlighting this very imp point of fog.

@Patrick @Gautam Banka @Saverio Arena @Martin M @martin moody @Cristian @Mohit Gurnani @Srikumar @sohinik @Xavi Moyano @Georges Kazan @Klaus Pedersen @Maheshwar @Sandeep Padhi @Vanessa8580

If there is a fog in the morning everyone drive below 80 kmph speed within Abu Dhabi, and we will start the drive late by 7:30 AM and still finish at 11:00 AM.

If no fog, we will stick to our regular timing, so don't be late please.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Wile E welcome to Carnity, this drive RSVP has been closed and is already full (max 12 cars) you can join the next week's drive, please.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

21 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Hi @Wile E welcome to Carnity, this drive RSVP has been closed and is already full (max 12 cars) you can join the next week's drive, please.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. I was really hoping to tag along with you guys on this adventure. I've been casually driving in the desert for the last 10+ years and have gained quite a bit of experience, but I've never had the chance to join a club trip like this before!

Nonetheless, I understand that sometimes things don't work out as planned. I hope you all have an amazing and safe journey.

What an amazing ride today. It was an absolute fun driving in convoy exploring the pristine dunes. Thanks to the Leads - Gaurav, Sree & Vanessa who had been very helpful to all of us in convoy. I look forward to do next ride soon. Have a nice week everyone. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use