Advertise here

ARB air compressor hard mount in SWB

1 minute ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Well done @Stumpy Paj nice job, and this was my only concern, which @Islam Soliman mentioned. The overheating, which I hope you will not face it. My compressor is fixed, and fully open, but gets really hot after the inflation done.

Thanks, yes definitely will watch the heat.  Will bring my spare compressor tomorrow in case the temp switch goes off.

@Bravoechohad the same compressor mounted in a similar spot in his GX460 by ARB. It got hot as they do but never shut off and his tyres were  a lot bigger than mine so fingers crossed.

otherwise we will have a BBQ tomorrow 😂

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bint Ul Huda said:

Why did you choose the kill switch for the compressor? What are the advantages of having this feature?

So I can turn off the power at the source, if I have any problems with the compressor/switch/wiring etc I can turn the power off.

I aways try to ensure there is multiple ways to make any powered accessories as safe as possible.

• Like (+1) 6

Yes, you should definitely turn off the power at the source as a precautionary measure. This provides an additional layer of safety in case any issue arises with the compressor, switch, wiring or any other components.

• Like (+1) 3