Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 19 Aug 2023

Hisham Masaad

RIVE DESCRIPTION

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

First time with Carnity Off-road Club:

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Color, and Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience? If yes, pls share details.
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks/eyelets.
  • Advise if you don’t have a programable radio and safety flag.
  • MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Absolute Newbie, Newbie and above

When:  19th Aug 2023, Saturday

Meeting time:  5:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/nNYQnvbpWj4gL4geA

Approximate finish time: 9:00 AM approx

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 12 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

Hi  @Arravindwelcome to the carnity off-road club. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

As it's your first time here, can you

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Color, and Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience? If yes, pls share details.
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks/eyelets.
  • Advise if you don’t have a programable radio and safety flag.
  • MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

• Like (+1) 1

Hello,

Thank you very much @Hisham Masaad

I am driving a 2023 Nissan Patrol (Y61)  LWB , white with front and rear tow hooks

I have driven about 8-9 times in the desert, most of them in Badayer , two times in Qudra and  in Ras Al khaimah ( one of the KT drives)

Most of the drives were quite basic. In the last few drives , have done some of the bigger dunes and bowls.

I have a radio and flag.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear friends @Kailas @Arravind @CasperPL @Shiju Raju @Benjamin @Srilakshman Karthikeyan @Issam Atra @Abdelghani @Mohamad Anwer @DTG @Faraz94 @Haneef Thayyil and @Anish S, look forward to see you tomorrow at sharp 5:30am deflating, and preparing for new adventure. We will be on radio channel 2 (446031), and moving as below convoy order. Lucky to have good support on the drive. For any requirement you can call me 0506318834.

NB.png

• Like (+1) 8

3 hours ago, Arravind said:

Sure, sounds good. I have watched the video

Thank you @Hisham Masaad

All the best @Arravind! I had tough time with @Hisham Masaad durimg the quiz he took me on my first drive with him! Am sure u r well prepared🤞😁

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear friends @Kailas @Arravind @CasperPL @Shiju Raju @Benjamin @Srilakshman Karthikeyan @Issam Atra @Abdelghani @Mohamad Anwer @DTG @Faraz94 @Haneef Thayyil and @Anish S, look forward to see you tomorrow at sharp 5:30am deflating, and preparing for new adventure. We will be on radio channel 2 (446031), and moving as below convoy order. Lucky to have good support on the drive. For any requirement you can call me 0506318834.

NB.png

Thank You @Hisham Masaad ✌️looking forward. See you tomorrow morning 😊

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use