Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - From Camels to Oryx - Lisaili to Ghantoot - Dubai - 4 Dec 2023

Ale Vallecchi

I would love to sign up, but since we have a limit of 1 drive per weekend (as per announcements) and I'm already on Sunday drive - can I somehow add myself to wait list only here and - in case the list is not completed by Saturday/Sunday - join?

Edit: I wait listed myself. If you allow for this to be my second drive that weekend, please do add me to the list of participants.

Edited by Marek_was003
  • Like (+1) 2

Single drive restriction stays until Wednesday night only. So tomorrow you will be automatically moved from WL to RSVP if the place is still available.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Ale Vallecchi,

I would like to join if you take me. I was waiting for Thursday but now I don’t see a going or waitlist button 🥹.

I am already joining Looper on Sunday but as you mentioned, this will be a fast paced drive… I would like to join :) 

• Thanks (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Faraz94 said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi,

I would like to join if you take me. I was waiting for Thursday but now I don’t see a going or waitlist button 🥹.

I am already joining Looper on Sunday but as you mentioned, this will be a fast paced drive… I would like to join :) 

Dear @Faraz94, thanks for your request. Please remain on standby, while I check if anyone from the Support Team may join. I don't have any seniors in the convoy, and would prefer to increase its size if I can be assisted by another senior. Thanks for your patience. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Faraz94, thanks for your request. Please remain on standby, while I check if anyone from the Support Team may join. I don't have any seniors in the convoy, and would prefer to increase its size if I can be assisted by another senior. Thanks for your patience. 

Alright, thanks for considering 😇

Dear Desertnauts

sorry for the short briefing, due to my return from a long business trip. I will explain more and be more detailed tomorrow, just before starting. 

In the meantime, find below the convoy order:

@PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke in Second Lead

@Dan S at #3

@Rafey Hashmi at #4

@mahesh at #5

@Gurcharan Mehta at Center

@Abhilash Kottakkal at #7

@Gautam Banka at #8

@frederic demolder at #9

@Sreenath G at #10, and 

@Ashutosh Garg in Sweep.

I do encourage all to come with a full tank, as the drive should be quite long (but not enough to need a jerry can).

The radio channel will be chosen on the spot (among Carnity's published frequencies).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, for a timely departure at 8:00 AM. Have a nice Sunday.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

sorry for the short briefing, due to my return from a long business trip. I will explain more and be more detailed tomorrow, just before starting. 

In the meantime, find below the convoy order:

@PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke in Second Lead

@Dan S at #3

@Rafey Hashmi at #4

@mahesh at #5

@Gurcharan Mehta at Center

@Abhilash Kottakkal at #7

@Gautam Banka at #8

@frederic demolder at #9

@Sreenath G at #10, and 

@Ashutosh Garg in Sweep.

I do encourage all to come with a full tank, as the drive should be quite long (but not enough to need a jerry can).

The radio channel will be chosen on the spot (among Carnity's published frequencies).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, for a timely departure at 8:00 AM. Have a nice Sunday.

Thanks for update @Ale Vallecchi can you please drop the meeting point.

See you 0800 👍

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use