•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - FB52 (Lesaily, Dubai) - 03 Dec 2023

Looper

DRIVE PLAN

On the occasion of the 52nd formation day of UAE, let us celebrate with a new lead at the helm @DP1011, freshly graduated out of the Leaders Lead Program. We will attempt to do a 52 km drive from Lesaily to Qudra with the drive dedicated to 52nd national day.  

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

• Level:  Fewbie and above
  • When: 03 Dec 2023, Sunday
  • Meeting time:  6:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)
  • Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/KGF6L8VwXMza3tJz7
  • Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM
  • Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
  • What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge (MANDATORY)
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - FB52 (Lesaily, Dubai) - 03 Dec 2023

@Maytham Mahrooslooks like you are trying to drive for the very first time with Carnity. Couple of points to note that it’s a Fewbie drive - you will have to join a newbie drive. And Manage Tab is for the leads and support team members only. (There is no hard coding done to stop from that happening - regular members know it and they follow the guidelines). May I suggest you to join a newbie drive. 

You may place yourself in waitlist on this drive as it seems full at this moment. Please note that, I will be removing you from this drive.

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

9 hours ago, Looper said:

DRIVE PLAN

On the occasion of the 52nd formation day of UAE, let us celebrate with a new lead at the helm @DP1011, freshly graduated out of the Leaders Lead Program. We will attempt to do a 52 km drive from Lesaily to Qudra with the drive dedicated to 52nd national day.  

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

• Level:  Fewbie and above
  • When: 03 Dec 2023, Sunday
  • Meeting time:  6:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)
  • Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/KGF6L8VwXMza3tJz7
  • Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM
  • Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
  • What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

RECOMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge (MANDATORY)
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

Congratulations on becoming the leader, @DP1011! Your dedication and leadership skills have truly set you apart. Wishing you continued success on this new journey! 🎉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

35 minutes ago, Feras_Sh said:

Hello I rsvpd that I’m going but now I can’t see it on the calendar, am I still on the list?

@Feras_Sh Was it Friday Drive or Sunday drive?😂, Both @Looper and @Simon D are doing Friday and Sunday drive, am sure u got confused with this and Friday drive😂! Right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Dear @DP1011, I don't feel well and I am not sure I will be able to join tmw..  Next time inchallah.. Sorry for late cancellation, I was hoping to feel better by now.. 

Thanks, 

NA 

• Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use