Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Khatim - Abu Dhabi - 9 Dec 2023

Frederic

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

A well-paced drive through the Khatim area, with the intention of exploring some new grounds.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  9 December 2023, Saturday

Meeting time:   07AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/H9vwuHtSqX9aqjEx5

Approximate finish time:  11:00 am

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month. 

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Good morning @Ahmed Farouk! Unfortunately you are currently not at Fewbie Plus level in our club.

Please have a look at below topics:

As i am aware you have previous experience you can however request a promotion to Fewbie level via below link: 

REQUEST PROMOTION

This request will be handled internally and after your promotion you will be notified and be able to sign up for Fewbie level drives. 

In the meantime you are welcome to join Newbie level drives until the promotion has been announced (this might take approx 1 week).

Good morning guys !

image.png.ed52fc5d380446f20e635f4b6ff3e2e4.png

@Mohit Gurnani@george charbel@Gurcharan Mehta@Hugo@Pascal

Thank you for signing up !

We will be using Channel 4 - 446.081 Mhz as our comms channel.

The plan is a quick-paced drive through the Khatim area, potentially heading further east to find some play areas. As usual, no doubt we will have some good fun.

See you all tomorrow morning !

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Gurcharan Mehta said:

coming from dubai, i see online the last gas station is around Jebel ali, is there any other gas station closer to the starting point, if so would appreciate the coordinates please, thanks

Hi 👋 

Theres several gas stations along the E11 if you’re coming from Dubai. The closest to the actual meeting point is here:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/mLMgh7qhAkWpZ75c9?g_st=ic

38 minutes ago, Gurcharan Mehta said:

coming from dubai, i see online the last gas station is around Jebel ali, is there any other gas station closer to the starting point, if so would appreciate the coordinates please, thanks

Adnoc Faya 891 is 10mins from meeting point:

IMG-3251.jpg

ADNOC Service Station | Al Faya (891)
800 300
https://maps.app.goo.gl/d8v4yPK1uhCRRWNfA?g_st=ic

2 minutes ago, Christian Andras said:

Hi @Frederic! I sincerely don’t know how I endes up in the ”Manage” section😂😂. In any case - can I join you? I was on Looper’s Drive, that just got cancelled…

Manage button will be for the appointed shoveler… 😜

Sure you’re welcome to join !

Important Information

Terms of use