•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 29 Dec 2023

Gaurav

We request every member who joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

Featuring:  @Simon D freshly baked creative lines to lead us.

Level:  Fewbie and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 2:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/NjBkdRiyDXGMhMHR9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 6:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. 
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others on the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Faraz94@Marek_was003do you have any passengers for this drive. If not is it ok you can accommodate 2 of my boys? 

Edited by Mahesh_
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Damian I see that you have added yourself to the Drive, but for your safety  i will have to remove you from the drive as this is a Fewbie drive and your current drive level is Newbie .

Thanks

On 12/25/2023 at 5:51 PM, Gaurav said:
We request every member who joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

Featuring:  @Simon D freshly baked creative lines to lead us.

Level:  Fewbie and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 2:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/NjBkdRiyDXGMhMHR9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 6:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. 
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others on the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

Go @Simon D go!!!! Looking forward to have a great drive.

• Like (+1) 1

@Simon D can you accommodate me on this drive. Just got confirmation that I can take leave tomorrow afternoon...missed last weeks drive so much...i can see that its a well supported drive and hope I can join...

Dear Friends ,

@Marek_was003 , @Robk , @Pacific , @Arravind , @Gautam Banka , @essam ibrahim , @Senthil Kumar , @Mahesh_ , @Faraz94 , @Varun Mehndiratta , @frederic demolder , @Bjoern , @Davie Chase

In less that 24 hours we will be meeting in the sand .  So I  hope you are all ready and excited for tomorrow's drive . Please be on time , well rested and prepared with all the off-roading gears as per your rank.

Please make sure your car is in a Very Good Condition and serviced properly .

meeting point  https://goo.gl/maps/NjBkdRiyDXGMhMHR9

Meeting time is 02:00 PM Sharp

We will use Carnity Radio Channel 5.

The convoy order will be as the following :

SmartSelect_20231228_192041_Excel.jpg

23 minutes ago, Abhilash Kottakkal said:

@Simon D can you accommodate me on this drive. Just got confirmation that I can take leave tomorrow afternoon...missed last weeks drive so much...i can see that its a well supported drive and hope I can join...

Dear @Abhilash Kottakkal i am sorry i wont be able to accommodate you into the drive as we already extended it to the maximum . 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 minutes ago, Simon D said:

Dear Friends ,

@Marek_was003 , @Robk , @Pacific , @Arravind , @Gautam Banka , @essam ibrahim , @Senthil Kumar , @Mahesh_ , @Faraz94 , @Varun Mehndiratta , @frederic demolder , @Bjoern , @Davie Chase

In less that 24 hours we will be meeting in the sand .  So I  hope you are all ready and excited for tomorrow's drive . Please be on time , well rested and prepared with all the off-roading gears as per your rank.

Please make sure your car is in a Very Good Condition and serviced properly .

meeting point  https://goo.gl/maps/NjBkdRiyDXGMhMHR9

Meeting time is 02:00 PM Sharp

We will use Carnity Radio Channel 5.

The convoy order will be as the following :

SmartSelect_20231228_192041_Excel.jpg

Dear @Abhilash Kottakkal i am sorry i wont be able to accommodate you into the drive as we already extended it to the maximum . 

No problem see you next time then....have a nice drive....

Important Information

Terms of use