•  

Fewbie Exploration Drive - "Liwa Yellow Truck" - Abu Dhabi - 7 Jan 2024

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  7th Jan 2024, Sunday

Meeting time:  7:30 AM 

Start time:  8:00 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/GQSUXoepx6mJBYDp8

Approximate finish time:  4.00 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. 
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

Hej @Asif Hussain i would love to join you. I am not fully recovered yet( flu) therefore I put myself on the waiting list. In case i am better and still available place, i will join you.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope to see you on sunday morning.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope to see you on sunday morning.

I am getting better and hopefully to see you this Sunday:) i love the yellow truck and recently i modified my car:)

IMG_1133 Copy Copy.jpeg

Edited by Jaro Tuzinsky
  • Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

11 hours ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

I am getting better and hopefully to see you this Sunday:) i love the yellow truck and recently i modified my car:)

IMG_1133 Copy Copy.jpeg

Got it lifted ?

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

Got it lifted ?

Hej @Frederic yes, it was done by 2,5” including wheels offset:) unfortunately not tested yet, this season i am ups and downs, half of our office is on sick leave due to the flu. Comparison with a stock FJ:)

IMG_1540 Copy.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

nice bumper too.

26 minutes ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

Hej @Frederic yes, it was done by 2,5” including wheels offset:) unfortunately not tested yet, this season i am ups and downs, half of our office is on sick leave due to the flu. Comparison with a stock FJ:)

IMG_1540 Copy.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

IMG_1540 Copy.jpeg

Nice! Be extra careful in Liwa terrain as the handling will be somewhat different 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

3 hours ago, Frederic said:

Nice! Be extra careful in Liwa terrain as the handling will be somewhat different 

Could you elaborate a bit as it will be my first time there and I also have a lifted car?

Important Information

Terms of use