•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili Technical Madness drive - Dubai - 17 Feb 2024

Simon D

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to Carnity off road club Fewbie+ drive, meeting at Lisalli . Please ensure your off-road gear is as per your rank and you bring lots of enthusiasm with you as this will be a drive through great variety of terrain with a few challenges.

Please note this drive will consist of some challenging technical terrain, and expected to be a low paced drive mostly . 

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  17 Feb 2024, Saturday

Meeting time:   07:15 - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/KGF6L8VwXMza3tJz7

Approximate finish time:  11:00

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili Technical Madness drive - Dubai - 17 Feb 2024

@Alphin Aloor minimum we need to have 3 cars for the drive to stay on . so far we are good . 

@Charbel @Amr A @Sunil Mathew you can sign on this FB+ on same date and time if you like to explore Lisaili Madness with Simon.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav thanks for the pointer , but not in the mood for technical 🙂.my rear bumper has been showing signs of not being very  "technical friendly" these days ...will give it a pass..@Simon D 

• Haha (+1) 1

Dear Friends , 

@Tareq Al Turq, @Mahesh_, @Ishak, @Alphin Aloor

within less than 12 hours we will meet in the sand,.

As always emphasized and required that everyone make sure of your car is in a perfect shape and have all your gear as per your rank.

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/KGF6L8VwXMza3tJz7

Meeting time is 07:15 AM Sharp

We will use Carnity Radio Channel 7.

The convoy order will be as the following :

image.png.a2f2d592ce34384c9e2cf6ed4c50df76.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you @Simon D for the drive.

Yesterday's technical drive was very challenging but you led it very smoothly and fluidly, with minimal refusal. The 2 popouts I experienced were not due to sharp maneuvers, it turned out there was a leak between the valve and the rim.

see you on the next drive @Mahesh_ @Alphin Aloor

IMG_5511.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @Mahesh_, @Ishak, @Alphin Aloor

it was a great pleasure to drive with you guys , i hope you enjoyed the Technical madness as much as i did. 

the weather was a bit windy which caused some limited visibility and combined with the moist sand underneath forced me to change some of my plan but at the end i think we practiced a lot of of technical terrains  . 

@Ishak thank you for being our SL and i hope you figure out the tire leaking issue.

@Mahesh_ i hope your boy enjoyed the ride , he seemed excited .

@Alphin Aloor thanks for being our SW for the drive 

looking forward to see you Soon in the sand . 

check below the drive statistics and track 

image.png.decadc7682756990836b384e12cfa1e3.png  image.png.feb77dc48e6a9c04fd69a235aef6cf8a.pngimage.png.a39645ca50b8bbca22238016621a61ff.png

image.png

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use