Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 14 Apr 2024

Dear Desert Wanderers,,  @ZakWarah, @Wilfredo Perez, @Mark B, @Aser, @Sandeep Nayar,  @Nizar Shawwa and @Gary F Firstly thank you all for being on time this morning that meant we were able to get the briefing done and move off in short order enjoying more of the beautiful Fayah desert. We managed a whopping 53.6 KM's with a moving speed of 20kmph so once again well done to all 

You guys drove amazingly well with only a handful of refusals and one stuck that @Wilfredo Perez managed beautifully to self recover from/ so great job all and great driving you guys rocked it.

Thanks @Aser for the great second lead, amazing job my friend, kept the right distance to allow quick changes in direction or to allow a hold for the rest of the convoy whilst i sorted myself out. thanks was sensational.

@Gary F thanks for sweeping us today, amazing job for your first support drive, was not that busy but busy enough to keep you on your toes, great instructional commands from the back to allow those in front of your to learn as they drove. great job look forward to having you support one of my drives after my vacation.

@Mark B superb job in the Center keeping everyone together, unfortunate that we had to exit you with some car trouble, but it is a jeep :), hope you get it resolved quickly and it does not break the bank, Great job supporting the drive today thanks and see you again soon.

So drive stats and a relive video to enjoy below, and some pics in the gallery :)

https://www.relive.cc/view/vRO7eAxoEKq

image.png.0f6de87be0e8779abb42769e6ab8aff0.png

image.png.b5e39d6f989fab8b2ab93c7eddd6cb75.png

image.png.1fe0d7ddb00b83e5c3f21eb101772dfc.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Mark B said:

Thanks everyone for a great drive, and @Davie Chase for the early exit, sorry to hold you guys up but Hope everyone had a great morning out in the sand, will see you all again soon 

Hope the Gladiator is back on the sand soon

Important Information

Terms of use