Advertise here

MAN'S ROVER DEFENDER 110, 2005 TD5 - SOLD SOOOOOLLLLDDD

Here it is MEN!!

The DEFENDER 110 several of you were all waiting for for me to put up for sale.

ITS A TOTAL MAN'S CAR!

Its made for doing MANLY things, in MANLY places while driving and acting LIKE A MAN!!

Ready to be further expedition modified for HAIR-RAISING OVERLAND ADVENTURE! The LAST Land Rover with an Engine you can actually work on in the jungle!

-Type: 8 SEAT LAND ROVER DEFENDER 110 - EXPEDITION RIGGED FOR DESERT & JUNGLE SAFARI - CARRIES KIDS, GEAR, LIONS & SHERPAS!!

- Color: Silver w/ black checkerplate

- Engine: 5 SPEED 2005 TD5 TURBO DIESEL - Waterproof kitted for DEEPWATER SNORKLE use - PURRS LIKE A BIG HUNGRY CAT!!

– Milage: SUPER LOW MILEAGE Approx 89,311 KM (48,224 Miles or about 50,000 miles BELOW what its supposed to have)!! - WILL GO TO 300,000 MILES WITH EASE!

- DOUBLE A/C front and back - SUPER SUPER COLD IN AUGUST!

- WAECO REFRIDGE/Freezer Between Driver and Navigator

- x4 BRIDGESTONE "Grabber" TR DESERT TIRES,w/ Spare

- LG XDSS STereo w/handfree bluetooth, West Coast Customs Orion Subwoofer, Big bass woofer under rear seats

- ALL SERVICE PERIODS DONE BY PREMIER MOTORS LAND ROVER DEALSHIP, ABU DHABI

Will Modify post when pictures are ready after detailing.

PRICE - Reasonable Offers considered.

WHY, MAN, WHY??! - I Bought TWO OTHER LAND ROVER 110s to go to China on another HAIR RASING OVERLAND ADVENTURE!!

BE A MAN! Call Malcolm - 050.614.3044

post-701-14041879327_thumb.jpg

post-701-140418793278_thumb.jpg

post-701-140418793282_thumb.jpg

"Simba"-1988 Defender 110 HT-Global Expedition build Hardtop

"Kimba"-1986 Defender 110 CSW-All White Alpine Expedition build For the Wife & Dogs

"Minerva"-2005 Defender 110 TD5 CSW-Sold & enroute Phillipines

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Mike. It took only three days on the board to sell. It is pretty much sold pending funds for almost all of what I asked. Turns out Defender 110s pre-Tdic CSWs are super rare here (LOTS OF PICK UPS!!) and the TD5 is the last rover engine that can be worked on by a man without a super computer. I have been hunting for five years and only got my cars through the Emirati grapevine or this board. Still hunting for two more - a pre-88 D130 and D110 doublecabs! A man can never have enough Defenders. :mrgreen:

"Simba"-1988 Defender 110 HT-Global Expedition build Hardtop

"Kimba"-1986 Defender 110 CSW-All White Alpine Expedition build For the Wife & Dogs

"Minerva"-2005 Defender 110 TD5 CSW-Sold & enroute Phillipines

A man after my own heart!! I'd love to get my hands on a crew cab pickup that wasn't self modified or a 110 of similar age. Heard the UAE military auction off a few from time to time... Otherwise will keep saving the Dirhams. Already had the nod from the long haired colonel, half the battle. Good luck in you search. The Silver wagon look like a sweet ride.mike

LR3 2009

Dual Cab Defender (Black) 2006