•  
Advertise here

DO U THINK AUTOMATIC CAUSE MORE ACCIDENTS THEN MANUAL CARS?

having cars that are automatic makes people more lazy and less attentive specially now that dubai only has grown from Jabel ali to al nahada people travel long distance and speed most of the time. if there are manual cars at least we are attentive when change gears intermediately that keeps the attentiveness on long drives and can help in people not falling a sleep or day dreaming so less accidents.

also like in other developed countries we have no mandatory on baby car seat or wearing seat belts at the back

worse is we tint our cars more then what is allowed and then in the evening we are eventually blind.

As this is a community forum i would like to raise this subject and would like all the member here to work on this topic

please

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is any relationship between automatic cars and more accidents. The longer you drive a manual gear the more you get used to it and you don't give shifting gears any attention in your mind because it becomes physically a fully automatic process.

But you are right. Tinted windows are a real problem. My (used) car has also tinted windows (30%) and even this is too much for me. At night I feel very unsecure with it because I can't follow fully the traffic close to me. I am thinking about to remove it...

forget about all this here even the most tiniest kids are sitting in the front passenger seats in their parents laps and god for bid if there is an accident the kid work as airbags.

if RTA of Dubai or Sharjah want to decrease deaths in UAE they should give heavy fines to these people.

in Abu Dhabi today i see a lady running and crossing the road with a pram where she crossed when the pupil sight is blinking in green to turn red and we were about to start which was a 3 lane road ours turned green and she was in the middle of the road with the pram and baby more over she started walking on the side road not on the pavement so as to cross another road.

if something goes wrong the driver will be blamed not the mother.

I hope something soon is done about this

oh good post people, why did we forget to mention the drivers of Shrjah, Ras Al Khaima, Ajman and abudhabi. the worst ones are of sharjah the way they drive is like there is no one but them on the road. change 4 lanes at a time and never use the indicator.

i thought driving in delhi is a task but i was proved wrong.