•  
Advertise here

VAT

Stef.an

i am desperately not asking for handouts but sure am not in the mood of getting my ass raped every year with a new scheme for looting money...i dont have any water or toilet facilities here at my shop yet every year i have to pay sewerage and this year they took 1700...this year they relieved our shop for from the waste collecting fee which was 2.5k per year

really dint know we produced waste too as the boxes and carton are taken by the paper old man and old oil is collected by the oil recycling guy and other waste shop stuff like alternators starters and engine gear basically any metal stuff is taken by the scrap guys well while renewing my shop agreement  they have levied a new tariff of 5k along with the 10% of rent + 300 they take as service fees

people who are on salary see things differently and people who run things have a very different prospective...

If I was paying for water and sewerage but not using either, I’d be straight on the phone or visiting offices to see what’s going on. 

Like I said, nobody is going to stand up for you, you have to stand up for yourself. 

its easier to say then do my brother have you ever been to the municipality office or lately the so called chambers of economic development @Barry you wouldn't be singing this song...its like you need this piece of paper stamped ok pay this and get it stamped and go to other counter and pay and get it stamped few days go by in this process if you have wasta yet still you are paying but the process will finish say in a day if any one stamp is not there then your licence process will halt untill you cough up and finish that

some of the people I know are trying to head to Europe and some are just going back....am also seeing lately the shops which used to have key money are slowly vacant and empty if trends continue like that vat plus the increasing government fees then economy will squeeze pretty tight...