Advertise here

Featured topic in side bar

Carnity

Thanks, @Rahimdad for all the continuous support and ideas to develop Carnity knowledgebase.

His one of the recent suggestion has been implemented to have a featured topic - sidebar panel where best of the best topic will get featured. A topic will only get featured based on single criteria - to have wealth of useful information and not the just maximum number of views and replies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you for this honour and I really feel at home with Carnity. Like everyone would try to better his or her home to come back to, I too make suggestions which might or might not help. I am humbled to being heard every time and it not only feels good to see my idea come to life but also being appreciated publicly.

Many people make contributions in their own way to make Carnity what it is today, a wealth of knowledge preserved for any body who would like to use it to their advantage.

Thank you Carnity for giving us the opportunity and thank you to each and every friend I have made in Carnity who encourage me to make my home a better place.

• Like (+1) 3