Best 4x4 cars | Dune bashing | Off road driving | Off road drives | Off road gears and recovery tools | Radio frequencies |

Srikumar

Newbie+ Drive from Lisalli to Qudra - 1 Feb 2019

After the last few drives in terrains that had plenty of red sand, its time to change the game a bit and have a drive through the lovely white sand starting at Lisalli and ending Qudra lake. This area offers some nice medium range dunes that would offer plenty of opportunity for side slopping and ridge crossing. Also, if lucky we would be sighting gazelles and oryx the closer we get to Al Qudra. Once we reach Al Qudra, we can sit down for a nice chat around one of the lakes and have barbecue (if interested).

When: 1 Feb 2019 at 1:30 pm. Convoy will move sharp at 1:45 pm. 

Where: First Emarat Petrol station on Dubai - Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall.

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/WCDCa7tHwxL2

Level of drive: Fewbie  Newbie+ and Above. No absolute Newbies

Plan: Drive followed by BBQ (if anyone is interested) 

Approx drive finish time : 7 pm

What to bring along: Snacks, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn. If anyone is interested in BBQ, then charcoal, wood, lighter fluid, meat / chicken.

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• Like 3

Nice cool down drive after an awesome Liwa trip. Thanks @skumar83 for posting this one.

• Like 1

Lisayli white sands, great !

Thank you Sri 

12 minutes ago, ace1988 said:

guys, when will you have your next newbie drive? :(

We will have a newbie drive next week.

• Like 1

Can i be a part of this drive as driver on my RR ???

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for my car to emerge from the dark and greasy bowels of hell, or also called UAE workshops...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

11 minutes ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

I'm still waiting for my car to emerge from the dark and greasy bowels of hell, or also called UAE workshops...

Hope your car will reborn this week  so you can attend this Friday’s drive

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BilalAhmad said:

Can i be a part of this drive as driver on my RR ???

Will wait to see if lead can lower the level to newbie + as I can vouch for you from your previous drive.

• Like 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

hi guys, feels like been a long while already.

can i join this one? i still don't know for sure if i can make it, as i need to see plans at home first, but if i can join, i can discuss this with home authority :D otherwise, no need to discuss it in the first place :)

• Haha 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club.

• Similar Content

• By Srikumar
      Al Qudra Desert is a very good and versatile learning ground for absolute newbies for their first time desert driving thrilling experience.
      If you have already driven in sand before then you can learn more from experts having decades of offroading experience in the UAE. This area offers a good mix of playable long set of dunes and broad ridge to test your off-road control.
      Drive is open for all 4x4/4WD/SUV/AWD vehicle having 8-10 inches of ground clearance and front and rear tow hooks.
      You can bring your family, friends and kids, but if you are absolute new to sand offroading it is better to drive alone first to the learn offroading without any distractions.
      Drive will start with detail briefing, followed by 2-3 hours of driving in sand dunes and then followed by a break for refreshments over a feedback and assessment session for each offroader.
      What you'll learn:
      Introduction to off-roading Desert driving basics and etiquette Desert driving tips, techniques, myth and best practices Off-road and safety gear familiarization and recovery procedures Vehicle orientation, risk analysis, deflation and outdoor safety advice First time with Carnity Off-road Club:
      Please share your vehicle details below Prior off-road experience (Yes/No) Confirm front and rear tow hooks
      Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbies and above (All level)
      When: 21 Feb 2020
      Meeting time: 6:45 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)
      Meeting Point : Al Qudra  https://goo.gl/maps/FbLs4vy99taAEzbTA
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
      What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time:  12:00 PM - (much before Friday prayer)
      Friday Prayer Mosque: The Endurance Masjid - https://goo.gl/maps/SXmkx2jntnK85DzB7
      MUST READ: 
      First off-road drive checklist Off Road Driving - Roles & Responsibilities Off road Driving Etiquette's Off-road Convoy Rules Off roading - Everything you need to know Please RSVP on the below calendar.

• By Srikumar
      Level : Absolute Newbie, Newbies and above (All level)
      When: 21 Feb 2020
      Meeting time: 6:45 AM, convoy will move at sharp 7:00 AM
      Meeting Point : Al Qudra  https://goo.gl/maps/FbLs4vy99taAEzbTA
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Approximate finish time:  12:00 PM - (much before Friday prayer)
      Friday Prayer Mosque: The Endurance Masjid - https://goo.gl/maps/SXmkx2jntnK85DzB7

Important Information

Terms of use