UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Best 4x4 cars | Dune bashing | Off road driving | Off road drives | Off road gears and recovery tools | Radio frequencies |

Srikumar

Intermediate Morning Drive - Big Red - 26 April 2019

This is me realizing is Wednesday and only 3 signed up.

Nervous Hercules GIF - Nervous Hercules Pegasus - Discover ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

i didn't manage to get a shovel... all ready but that, if i can join without it, am in

• Like 1

I went couple of times to Sri's favorite spot in industrial area, I didn't find the recommended full metal one.

I'll check more places on Saturday, am sure it's not hard to find a normal one, but I was just trying to find the recommended one, that's all.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Javier M said:

This is me realizing is Wednesday and only 3 signed up.

And unfortunately your drive lead is a sober guy, so you can't even bribe him with Mezcal to keep the drive on with 3 cars. Maybe think of something else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, G.huz said:

I went couple of times to Sri's favorite spot in industrial area, I didn't find the recommended full metal one.

I'll check more places on Saturday, am sure it's not hard to find a normal one, but I was just trying to find the recommended one, that's all.

Well, get the basic industrial shovel for 10-15 dhs that comes with wooden handle and metal scoop.

And keep trying the full metal, as it's always a good practice to keep two shovels because many times when you are stuck everyone will come near your car to inspect and then go back to there car to get shovels. If you have two that can speed up recovery faster.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Totally Agree 1

43 minutes ago, G.huz said:

i didn't manage to get a shovel... all ready but that, if i can join without it, am in

As Gaurav suggested, you can buy the garden shovel in any hardware store and once you get the full metal one, you can keep that as well. Good to have two shovels.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

No, I will only do full metal 🤣

I'll try and leave early today or tmrw and get anything I find

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

I've got a feeling @G.huz is torturing me on purpose. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@dberclaz I have noticed you have signed up for this drive. This is an intermediate level drive. I would suggest that you join the Newbie Drive which is at the same timing. Drive details is provided below:

• Like 1
  • Totally Agree 1

For replying to this topic, please

• Similar Content

• By Srikumar
      With the weather getting better with each upcoming week, the mood is set for an Absolute Newbie Drive. However if no absolute newbies sign up we might up the level depending on the convoy signed up. This time we will drive in Pink Rock area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and easy tracks to medium rolling dunes. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.
      Since timing will be crucial I request everyone to be on time.
      When: 20 September 2019
      Meeting time: 5:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 5:15 AM
      Where: Tawi Nazwa Shops
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/4U9z5Q9HdesX3UU59
      Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbie, and Fewbie
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 9:30 AM
      What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• By Rahimdad
      After a long break from the Absolute Newbie Drives due to the hot weather and night drives, but with the weather getting better over the last couple of weeks I am announcing this drive. However if no absolute newbies sign up we might up the level depending on the convoy signed up. This time we will drive in Maliha / Kalba area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and easy tracks to medium rolling dunes. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.
      Since timing will be crucial I request everyone to respect everyone and be on time.
      When: 6 September 2019
      Meeting time: 4:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 4:15 AM
      Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/ye28yTnTSYr
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 8:00 AM
      What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 8:00 AM
      Please RSVP on the below calendar.

• By Rahimdad
      After a long break from the Absolute Newbie Drives due to the hot weather and night drives, but with the weather getting better over the last couple of weeks I am announcing this drive. However if no absolute newbies sign up we might up the level depending on the convoy signed up. This time we will drive in Maliha / Kalba area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and easy tracks to medium rolling dunes. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.
      Since timing will be crucial I request everyone to respect everyone and be on time.
      When: 6 September 2019
      Meeting time: 4:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 4:15 AM
      Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/ye28yTnTSYr
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 8:00 AM
      Approximate finish time: 8:00 AM
      Please RSVP on the below calendar.
    • By Gaurav
      Congratulations @Emmanuel for reaching the Marshal level with Carnity Offroad club. 
      It is one of the most prestigious and sought after title that comes with a lot of hard work, patience, tolerance, and dedication.
      Just like all the levels in Carnity offroad club is "NOT" only based on driving skills but instead based on the combination of your personality + intelligence + team spirit + adventure. This Marshal title is an epitome for all levels in the offroad grading structure.
      So if anyone wants to grow, they can set Marshal as a PERFECT example for not only following the driving style but observing their behavior, teamwork, presence of mind, calculative approach, patience and tolerance to teach and support new offroaders.
      Once again congratulations Emmanuel and best wishes for your next adventure!
      Our new French Marshal enjoying the desert with Jawaher (Xterra) at Moreeb Dunes, Liwa.

• By Srikumar
      Sweihan dunes also regarded as "Little Liwa" by some and offers plenty of opportunities to test our desert driving skills by climbing sideways, ridge riding, ridge cutting and to climb huge dunes to its peak and capture some stunning pictures. As the weather is still hot, its best to start off at the onset of sunrise and have a good 3 hours of fast paced drive through some of the most amazing dunes that UAE has to offer. 
      This drive is for Intermediate & above level
      When: 16th August 2019, Friday 
      Meeting time: 4:45 AM, Convoy will move sharp at 5:00 AM 
      Meeting GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/4YP93yynZaYBuNHq7
      Level of drive: Intermediate & Above
      What to bring along: Snacks, Quick Breakfast whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn. 
      Approximate Finish Time: 9:00 AM on 16th August 2019, Friday
      Please Note, at meeting point there is no petrol station, make sure you fill your tanks on your way at nearest petrol station.
      If you are coming via the Abu Dhabi truck road the nearest gas station is https://goo.gl/maps/xnrTzaMEpAN3UXWF6. 
      If you are coming via Dubai, the closest and most convenient gas station is https://goo.gl/maps/pG6gsxQRXbSN9qF77

Important Information

Terms of use