•  
Advertise here

F1 2020

Actually, 2009 was my favourite season when Button won the championship with Brawn that was utterly dominant with its double diffuser but ran out of money to develop the car and Button still score reasonable points to seal the championship with 1 race to spare. The 2nd favourite season for me was the 2007 due to the spygate, Alonso-Hamilton public spat and how Kimi came from behind to win the championship in the last race.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, topgear said:

The latest rumour today is that Vettel will be joining Aston Martin (currently known as Racing Point) to replace Sergio Perez in 2021. 

Still a rumour .. could be the sponsorship and politics.  F1 is a bourgeoisie sport..for the rich boys to go up top

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Just now, J J said:

Still a rumour .. could be the sponsorship and politics.  F1 is a bourgeoisie sport..for the rich boys to go up top

Yup, still a rumour. Despite the fact that Vettel has not been driving well lately, he is still a relatively 'young' 4 times F1 champ. Hence, a very attractice option. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, topgear said:

Yup, still a rumour. Despite the fact that Vettel has not been driving well lately, he is still a relatively 'young' 4 times F1 champ. Hence, a very attractice option. 

Yep to get more money in ! :)

• Like (+1) 1

I am with you Topgear, this is still a topsport driven by top athletes.

Not really interested what the top 2 teams will achieve, most probably Mercedes 1 and Red Bull 2.

But very interesting what is happening in the middle. And how will Ferrari save this season?

Also strong characters behind the wheel, from a driver that lost his Father and friend and still performed through his career to a guy who is not coming from an elite family and still made it into the sport.

This is still an art.

• Like (+1) 4

32 minutes ago, Xaf said:

I am with you Topgear, this is still a topsport driven by top athletes.

Not really interested what the top 2 teams will achieve, most probably Mercedes 1 and Red Bull 2.

But very interesting what is happening in the middle. And how will Ferrari save this season?

Also strong characters behind the wheel, from a driver that lost his Father and friend and still performed through his career to a guy who is not coming from an elite family and still made it into the sport.

This is still an art.

Completely agree. Drive to Survive on Netflix and various Podcasts and interviews allow us to understand more about those drivers, the struggle they went through and how they got there and stay in F1

• Like (+1) 2

Anyone managed to catch the race yesterday - Hungary GP?

I am quite impressed with Redbull for fixing Max's suspension on the grid and Max went on to secure no.2 spot on the podium. It was really working under pressure to the perfection. In case you are wondering, Max slide off and hit the tyre wall whilst driving to the starting grid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, topgear said:

Anyone managed to catch the race yesterday - Hungary GP?

I am quite impressed with Redbull for fixing Max's suspension on the grid and Max went on to secure no.2 spot on the podium. It was really working under pressure to the perfection. In case you are wondering, Max slide off and hit the tyre wall whilst driving to the starting grid.

Very cool race yesterday, the racing is back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1