•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi - 20 Nov 2020

Asif Hussain

@Asif Hussain meeting point is this? 

Meeting Point: - Al Khatim Abu Dhabi - https://goo.gl/maps/xaq1VdiWXXVTdxJp9

• Like (+1) 1

@mikaeel shaik thanks!! you noted that at right time. There was an error in that which i had already corrected in calendar but missed to edit in drive main thread. I had already corrected it now and please follow this location

Meeting Point: - Al Khatim Abu Dhabi - https://goo.gl/maps/xaq1VdiWXXVTdxJp9 

• Like (+1) 1

@Ramprakash  Welcome to Carnity offroad Club.

This drive is full it has reached the maximum member's of participants. If someone drops out from event today by 8PM you can RSVP by clicking GOING on event calendar. 

image.png.5bb9ae8a1cb82ad4f973781cb50cb7ab.png

• Like (+1) 2

@Ramprakash we organize drives every week in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah. Drives are posted every Sunday so please keep checking the forum for new updates and notifications.

Please join the Carnity Drive Notification - WhatsApp group for receiving off-road drive notifications.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Ramprakash there is a last minute drop out and one space is available now. If you wish to join the drive please let me know by 8PM i will add your name.

Kindly reply with small introduction

• Which 4x4 are you driving ?
  • Any prior offroading experience ?
  • Does your vehicle have front and back tow points and are they in perfect condition ?

As a perfect preparation for your first drive with us, please go through the Absolute Newbie Briefing video posted below:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

For your first drive, please bring a tire pressure gauge and a deflator so you can deflate your tires. These are readily available in ACE Hardware, Apex Hardware, Adventure HQ or even at any fuel station, tire shops and hardware shops near you.

If you do have already other offroad gear such as a flag, radio, shovel, or others, please bring it along as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use