•  

TRX vs RAPTOR ... is it worthy ?!

M.Seidam

Hi dear friends 

What you think ?

Such modern very expensive and electronically highly sophisticated trucks from technical point of view is it worthy to go for ? 
I don’t know , I don’t think I will be more happy with what I have .... still I am discovering new things in my X which is still to add to my skills and experience !

Cheers 🚙😎

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2

Both Ram T-Rex and Raptor have spent time and money building these machines. But they are both costly not only to buy but also to maintain. If you can afford these you can go for any one of these without a regret. I'm sure they perform wonderfully well and will cater to your every need. But most people get these just because they look good, they sound good, is a show-off tool among friends, mine is bigger and better than yours.

These are created for a niche market and thus there are fewer of these available as the cost cannot be afforded by all. After all this being said and done, they are machines and similarity of these with your X is they can fail, with more computers and more chips more the chances of these failing. Question is will it satisfy you? My choice is using an underpowered rig that I need to think how to reach my next point knowing the capabilities of my vehicle. But I cannot force my views on others, there are some who like brute force and reach their destination in the quickest and straightest line. So it all depends on your affordability and point of view. Maybe if I win a Million Dirhams I might end up buying one of these machines. Most probably the Ram T-Rex as I heard they are there to devour the Raptors.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Both Ram T-Rex and Raptor have spent time and money building these machines. But they are both costly not only to buy but also to maintain. If you can afford these you can go for any one of these without a regret. I'm sure they perform wonderfully well and will cater to your every need. But most people get these just because they look good, they sound good, is a show-off tool among friends, mine is bigger and better than yours.

These are created for a niche market and thus there are fewer of these available as the cost cannot be afforded by all. After all this being said and done, they are machines and similarity of these with your X is they can fail, with more computers and more chips more the chances of these failing. Question is will it satisfy you? My choice is using an underpowered rig that I need to think how to reach my next point knowing the capabilities of my vehicle. But I cannot force my views on others, there are some who like brute force and reach their destination in the quickest and straightest line. So it all depends on your affordability and point of view. Maybe if I win a Million Dirhams I might end up buying one of these machines. Most probably the Ram T-Rex as I heard they are there to devour the Raptors.

Thank you indeed @Rahimdad bhai for the valuable point of view and totally agree

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use