•  

Baskaran P.R

Thanks @Baskaran P.R 

2020 has indeed been a rollercoaster year with so many surprises, and the things we thought were impossible were proven to be possible. Carnity has been for me personally one of the things that kept us going and the positive spirit and willingness of our members to abide to all the Covid rules has been so inspiring. 

You have been performing so well with your Pajero, and having you and your son on our drives is a blessing for us !

Happy New Year !

• Like (+1) 9

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thank you @Baskaran P.R for your sweet thoughts. I really am happy to hear you appreciate all the efforts put on by the Marshals throughout the year to add Carnity as a top priority and bring joy to so many. Smany.Claus has a whole year to prepare for that 1 day in the whole year, but Marshals at Carnity make these preparations every week to bring the gift of joy to all besides handling their daily jobs and life. My sincere thanks to all participants who look forward to Sunday 7 pm start, as without participants all our efforts will be of no use. Wishing you all a very happy and pleasant New year with only good tidings for all.

• Like (+1) 4

Dear friends brothers and sisters family and loved ones to me and you I wish you all a very happy healthy and prosperous life many years ahead from now on 🙏🏻🌷❤️

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use