•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 12 Feb 2021

Jeepie

This was one last drive before I left Dubai for few weeks. It was a cool drive and thanks are due to @Luca Palanca Falsini for a wonderful drive. I totally enjoyed the drive.

A big thanks to @Veedooshee, @Yousef Alimadadi. You were great in all the recoveries.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

After a long wait for the fog to clear and with visibility still pretty bad, @Luca Palanca Falsini set off to lead a drive in an area we both weren't very familiar with. Luckily we had a very strong convoy and everybody showed great team spirit. We had a couple of refusals and stucks but nothing that couldn't be handled by @Veedooshee, @Goutam or @Yousef Alimadadi who all did a wonderful job in supporting this drive.

I must admit, I haven't been second lead in a long time, and I was probably a bit too close to Luca at times, but I could tell he was doing a great job. Especially multitasking looking at the convoy, the map and the terrain and all that with low visibility the first  45 minutes of the drive. @Javier Lucero you did a better job than me keeping some distance and not getting into trouble when I had a refusal . @Harold Roberts you had to take a second attempt a few times but that didn't put you of and you self-recovered quite well.

@Nihal17 and @AlexPol I cannot say I saw much of what was going on in the back, but you must have been doing fine as the back of the convoy seemed to be moving most of the time.

We didn't play much in the big bowls as we were late getting started and still had plenty of other nice area's to visit. Maybe another time. I actually quite liked the mix of the different terrains and I think Margham truly is a beautiful place. So more exploring to do! I hope to see all again soon.

Edited by Jeepie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Jeepie said:

After a long wait for the fog to clear and with visibility still pretty bad, @Luca Palanca Falsini set off to lead a drive in an area we both weren't very familiar with. Luckily we had a very strong convoy and everybody showed great team spirit. We had a couple of refusals and stucks but nothing that couldn't be handled by @Veedooshee, @Goutam or @Yousef Alimadadi who all did a wonderful job in supporting this drive.

I must admit, I haven't been second lead in a long time, and I was probably a bit too close to Luca at times, but I could tell he was doing a great job. Especially multitasking looking at the convoy, the map and the terrain and all that with low visibility the first  45 minutes of the drive. @Javier Lucero you did a better job than me keeping some distance and not getting into trouble when I had a refusal . @Harold Roberts you had to take a second attempt a few times but that didn't put you of and you self-recovered quite well.

@Nihal17 and @AlexPol I cannot say I saw much of what was going on in the back, but you must have been doing fine as the back of the convoy seemed to be moving most of the time.

We didn't play much in the big bowls as we were late getting started and still had plenty of other nice area's to visit. Maybe another time. I actually quite liked the mix of the different terrains and I think Margham truly is a beautiful place. So more exploring to do! I hope to see all again soon.

A nice drive with a skilled crew. Loads of fun. Thanks to everyone for a great pace and support. Cheers 🍻 

• Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, Jeepie said:

Thanks, guys for the great drive. Love to drive with Team Carnity.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use