Advertise here

All Trips Visibility

I am not sure if these features already exist or not on our website, but I thought it would be better if its there, If its there please let me know.

A page listing all the drives the individual has gone through already and RSVP with filters on level, year, month, lead and showing only the trip report of the Individual.670E42DA-843F-4BA3-A6DD-8C1743127D2F.jpeg.499a8b6400e007f83e44ccee3cecf5c7.jpeg

just a small suggestion.

• Like (+1) 5

Wonderful idea!  I keep a manual log where I record each drive, including data such as time and distance covered, and any other remark about the drive.  I would not mind shifting from analog to digital.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Mario Cornejo said:

Wonderful idea!  I keep a manual log where I record each drive, including data such as time and distance covered, and any other remark about the drive.  I would not mind shifting from analog to digital.

I started maintaining it manually hence got this idea

• Like (+1) 2

We are tracking it manually behind the screens for all active members, and in the future the website will have a similar functionality.Till then I recommend tracking it for yourself. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

• 1 month later...

I have made a template to track individuals drive details on excel, if you have better template kindly share.

CARNITY DRIVE DETAILS TEMPLATE.xlsx

• Like (+1) 2

"Better Template" is a subjective thing to ask. Whatever is easy for you to enter data into and which helps track your record is the better template.

But here you go with a truncated version of my somewhat not so simple file I made to track my own drives. I made this one for my wife who only did an absolute newbie drive, couldn't go to the 2nd one.

DriveDB Sheet and Members Table (in List Sheet) are optional and used when one want to see with whom they are driving most. One can add more columns in the Summary sheet to record their (Gaia) GPS drive data and link to the online version of the same.

List sheet is used as validation of the input data & Greyed out columns are automatically picked up. The file is structured in this fashion so that the data input is validated and can be used to make pivot tables / reports if one wants to - of course one might want to enter a lot more data points to be able to do more.

Carnity Drive Club_v01.xlsx

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.