•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 30 Apr 2021

Kailas

Many thank @Kailas for this amazing drive! 

Constant fast pace, beautiful lines on the dunes, night environment, clouds, lightning, bit of rain, moon rise, homogenous convoy, everything was there !

Thanks @Frederic, @Abdul Rahman AK and @Luca Palanca Falsini for the support and guidance!

20210501_094733.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

WOW 😮“What a lovely pace” What a nice track” Amazing technical bowls!!! Loved it😍

Thank you @Kailas @Rizwan Waheed @Frederic @Abdul Rahman AK @Luca Palanca Falsini for this super drive. Having you all together in one Convoy makes a strong team, your extreme support made us feel safe and good.

As a part of learning with fun….few refusal was cleared by very good self-recovery and  stuck/pop-out was take care by our marshal, SL, CF, SW.

Thanks to entire convoy for your patience during refusal/stuck/pop-out.

(InshaAllah)  See you in next drive.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Kailasfor the wonderful drive. Well supported by @Frederic, @Luca Palanca Falsini, @Rizwan Waheed, @Abdul Rahman AK. Having driven one newbie night drive I was bit hesitant for fewbie night drive, but I must admit it was double the fun and safety. How quick was the support response and leads never missed the opportunity to point out what went wrong and briefing how to handle the situation. Definitely one needs to get used to night driving, which I am determined to take more. Many experienced friends around gives the much needed confidence. Choice of terrain, pace of the drive was perfect with right amount of challenges, and loads of learning. Thanks to entire convoy. Looking forward for more drives.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use