COVID19 Compliant - Intermediate Desert Drive - 100KM RUN - Dubai - 3 Jul 2021

Islam Soliman

Thanks @Lawrence_Chehimi @Shehab Alawadhi @Watteau @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Arman @Mario Cornejo @Amir Amiri @Dodi Syahdar @Abu Muhammad @Hisham Masaad for joining the drive and the great spirit and teamwork.

Despite that the mission was not accomplished, we only achieved 60%, but it's a passing score so I accept it for the first attempt. It doesn't mean we will settle with this score, so expect a round 2 to be announced soon and will be looking forward for all of you to join to hit the mark together.

Overall convoy performed well with some stocks and refusals here and there, all well handled by the great teamwork.

I know @Hisham Masaad, @Abu Muhammad, @Lawrence_Chehimi, and the "Anchor Man" @Shehab Alawadhi had lots of funs at the back while @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Arman @Mario Cornejo and myself were chilling in the front..

@Watteau @Amir Amiri @Dodi Syahdar I am sure we met at the inflation and deflation point, but I am not sure you were on the drive between both points! no proof you made the full drive other than the loverly sounds of your beasts all the way.

I hope you all enjoyed this first round and looking forward for more to come, special thanks to @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ for excellent 2nd lead and @Hisham Masaad for the great support as always.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use