•  

JeromeFJ has been promoted to Advisor level

Gaurav

Congratulations @JeromeFJ for reaching the Advisor Level with Carnity Offroad Club

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Please make sure your Carnity user profile is always updated with all the latest Emergency contact details.

ADVISOR

This level is the cornerstone of Team Carnity Structure as you will always remain an "Advisor" first even when you attain a Marshal rank. As an advisor, you will, constructively help, support, and advise other advisors with "respect" being part of this big multi-cultural family.

You will be learning the basics of leading the convoy in the desert in three Leaders Lead Sessions:

• Advance sand reading, planning your lead, terrain, level, and emergency exits.
  • Lead with navigational software to systematically scale the lead for all the cars in the convoy.
  • Ability to lead, recover and manage the convoy in the most extreme desert available in the UAE.

Carnity Contribution

• Committed to driving with Carnity off-road club only
  • Lead/Support: 3 drives per month at least
  • Forum contribution to earn Carnity points

Skills required

• Meticulous planning and preparation
  • Ready for new challenges or unexpected situations
  • Leadership skills to always put the team before yourself

Car Worthiness

• Capable 4x4 vehicle with a low range gearing
  • Suitable approach and departure angle
  • High profile tires

Off-road gear required

Safety flag, tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio (walkie-talkie), air compressor, tool kit, rated recovery rope and 2 rated shackles, GPS, Floor jack and jack board, tire repair kit, toolbox, tie-down straps, fluids.

Drive Joining

• All Levels

Forum participation

• Active participation on the forum
  • Share drive experience + feedback
  • Share drive pictures in the gallery
  • Post trip report after the drive
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Wow, guys, amazing ! It is an honour and a responsibility which I accept with pride and humility. I’ve learned so much from you all, and I will do my best to transmit this during the drives to come, and still so much to learn….

Thank you for the recognition, thank you for this beautiful activity of desert driving that I’ve discovered with Carnity, and let’s continue to have fun and enjoy safely !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 7

Important Information

Terms of use