•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili BlackBeast Returns - Dubai - 5 Feb 2023

Islam Soliman

Dear @Jesper Weltström @lucas amat @george charbel@Ben Lee  @James Lovell @Usman Basit @Juzer Gandhi @Misha Puskar it was pleasure driving with all of you this morning and you all did a great job crossing Lisaili to Qudra lakes demonstrating great driving skills, patience, and team work.

Together we experienced different types of terrain ranging from baby tight dunes, bushy and bumpy grounds, med size long ranges, small bowls, finally closing with the lavish green lakes.

From staring crossings, long range sidies, arches, and even basic crest crossing and you all did very well with great coordination communications

We also experienced the magic of self recovery using controlled gas and steering, shoveling, and rope towing recovery techniques.. 

With all of the above you covered on the itinerary you covered over 54KM in around 3hrs.. a great indication of how well you all did, Bravo everyone 🙌🙌🙌

a huge shout out to the outstanding support of @Davie Chase and @Fabien Monleau and the excellent second lead by @James Lovell

@Misha Puskar I wish you speedy recovery and hope to see you soon on the sand along with the rest of the team

@babaski I hope everything is ok with you, we didn’t hear anything from you and you didn’t show up this morning. For future please rsvp out by Thursday if your plan changes or at least notify on the forum that you won’t be joining..

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Islam Soliman thanks for a wonderful drive today really enjoyed it, it had a little of everything and tested the newbies whom all stepped up and answered the call amazingly well. 
@Jesper Weltström @lucas amat @george charbel@Ben Lee  @James Lovell @Usman Basit @Juzer Gandhi @Misha Puskar you guys drove superbly which made our jobs of supporting you so much easier. 
yes the sand was a little harder than usual after the rains of the past few weeks, however, that does not take anything away from the skill you guys showed us today as you took on every challenge head on and over come each and every one. Well done to all.

@Misha Puskar hope you are feeling better and I would like to wish you a speedy recovery

@James Lovell brilliant SL my friend you managed it like a true professional 

and of course my good friend @Fabien Monleau great support in the CF position, we had very little to do but what we did manage to do we did well. Thanks for the great support.

Wishing you all a restful rest of your weekend and see you all soon in the sand 😀 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use