•  
Advertise here

Jeep Trading Enterprises VS Jeepers Edition

YOLO, if you are into getting a car with 35 inch tires more than anything, just do it. We would advise more from our point of view, but ultimately your decision lies on what you desire. 

You don’t want to have a buyers remorse as soon as you get your car. Because you have to live with it for years perhaps. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

On 4/9/2023 at 1:23 AM, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Hi @Vijaya Kumar Doppa I checked with TE on mopar lift kit few months back, it wasn’t affecting the warranty. I didn’t pursue the upgrade eventually though. Since you are buying new, I would suggest to get it confirmed and if possible have it in writing before making the decision. It’s always tricky on warranty.
Just to highlight, I understand the aesthetic part that a lift brings in for Jeep, however, it’s still a functional upgrade which will affect both your onroad and off-road experience. So evaluate this change judiciously.

Also if this is the main upgrade presently in mind, would recommend to check Off-road zone as well in addition to Jeepers and TE, might find a good deal. Again as mentioned already by all and my personal experience, stock jeep can do it all, especially Rubicon has no limits. Any functional mods you will do will affect the base geometry and dynamics of car for good or bad - so aesthetic apart do consider all elements. 

Hello Gentlemen,

I visited Jeep Trading, they informed me that the Wrangler I was looking for was out of stock and wouldn't be available until mid-June; they confirmed that the warranty would not be void as long as the parts used are genuine and installed correctly, and that the lift kit height shall not exceed 2.5 inches because Jeep does not recommend higher kits for safety reasons.

Since the Rubicon was not available, they cannot give an Offical quote, but these were the initial costs (attached the screenshot)

- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2023 ex-showroom price - AED 254900/-

- Insurance - AED 7162/-

- Paint protection Graphene - AED 3999/-

- Warranty - 5 years 

- Roadside assistance- 5 years 

Ramadan offer : 
- Service maintenance- 3 years or 60000KM, whichever comes first 
- First year registration fee

Any chance of negotiations here on the stock price? I didn’t haggle over the price as item wasn’t in the stock. Demand is also very high. 

11790861-5C7D-4F64-BB0C-0A7EFFB7A4FD.png

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Vijaya Kumar Doppa said:

Hello Gentlemen,

I visited Jeep Trading, they informed me that the Wrangler I was looking for was out of stock and wouldn't be available until mid-June; they confirmed that the warranty would not be void as long as the parts used are genuine and installed correctly, and that the lift kit height shall not exceed 2.5 inches because Jeep does not recommend higher kits for safety reasons.

Since the Rubicon was not available, they cannot give an Offical quote, but these were the initial costs (attached the screenshot)

- Insurance - AED 7162/-

- Warranty - 5 years 

Ramadan offer : 

Any chance of negotiations here on the stock price? I didn’t haggle over the price as item wasn’t in the stock. Demand is also very high. 

Based on feedback I have from friends planning to buy cars - no car companies negotiating these days. Though one thing which worked for me - check with Western Motors AD and Al ain, they might have stock and at times prices are better too - though compare config properly as AD models have subtle changes compared to Dubai - for eg fabric seats instead of leather, even there were some diff in rims etc.

Also, enquire on demo/management models - i and some more ppl at carnity got a zero Km demo model with some good discounts - was pre registered but never been on road. Every car store has some models registered for events and demos, need to press the button of sales guys to get to know about them. You will lose couple of months of warranty in worst case with these models. 

1 minute ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Based on feedback I have from friends planning to buy cars - no car companies negotiating these days. Though one thing which worked for me (perhaps just timing was good) - check with Western Motors AD, they might have stock and at times prices are better too - though compare config properly as AD models have subtle changes compared to Dubai - for eg fabric seats instead of leather, even there were some diff in rims etc.

Also, enquire on demo/management models - i and some more ppl at carnity got a zero Km demo model with some good discounts - was pre registered but never been on road. Every car store has some models registered for events and demos, need to press the button of sales guys to get to know about them. You will lose couple of months of warranty in worst case with these models. 

Though 254k isn’t a bad price check with off road zone and Jeepers as well for stock models. Maybe you get better color or better price or better delivery. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

12 hours ago, Vijaya Kumar Doppa said:

Hello Gentlemen,

- Insurance - AED 7162/-

- Warranty - 5 years 

Ramadan offer : 

Btw Al FUTTAIM insurance is very expensive, check axa or rsa. You may end up saving - though Al FUTTAIM has total knocked out coverage - is it in insurance or separate check on that. 
I got the rust protection done but not paint protection - wasn’t sure if off-roading this paint protection will stand - too many caveats in warranty they offered. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Vijaya Kumar Doppa it’s all up to you of which you go for, but I highly suggest looking into getting a stock rubicon mostly because you’ll have much more ground clearance compared to other trims and larger tyres, making it the most capable jeep model for off-roading however other trims are also very capable of tackling the desert and mountainous terrain. As for myself I have a 2018 jeep wrangler sport trim, for this same reason I decided to go ahead and modify my car with a 2.5inch lift and a front skid plate. Apart from that I’ve had to replace a stock rear bumper; everything else is stock. Personally I recommend you do anywhere between 10-15 drives to get to know your car before you decide to add modifications if you have gone to a stock model. However you’ll probably find you don’t need them whatsoever. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Vijaya Kumar Doppa said:

Hello Gentlemen,

- Insurance - AED 7162/-

- Warranty - 5 years 

Ramadan offer : 

@Vijaya Kumar Doppa Dubai dealers give 5 years warranty and Abu Dhabi dealer gives 3 years. But it does not mean you cannot extend your warranty. Its just a gimmick the dealers do. Other sellers like Offroadzone and Jeepers source their vehicles from Abu Dhabi hence you will get a 3 year warranty but without service package. My suggestion is to do the comparison between both Dubai and Abu Dhabi dealers with price. May be Abu Dhabi dealer would be cheaper as they offer 3 years warranty and no service package. You can always extend the warranty and also take a service package after buying it. No dealers offers extra 2 years warranty and service package free of cost. They add it to the cost of the vehicle. Insurance do not take from the dealer as it is always higher. Take it from outside where you should save around 2k. 

With regards to the which model, Go for Rubicon as it has a stronger Axel compared to the sports and Sahara model hence you will not have to reinforce it. Plus bigger tires, Lifted by 1 inch and Aluminum bumper where you can fix fog lights later on. But finally depends if you would like to spend that amount. 

One point for you to remember is any modification you do for any part you lose the warranty for that part. Modification shops will convince you do stuff to your car which is not required and eventually will lift their hands if it is not covered under warranty.  Your stock jeep is very capable without any modifications.  Just buy a jeep and fix a flag and your ready to go. 

Good luck and Great choice.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

19 minutes ago, Vaibhav said:

@Vijaya Kumar Doppa Dubai dealers give 5 years warranty and Abu Dhabi dealer gives 3 years. But it does not mean you cannot extend your warranty. Its just a gimmick the dealers do. Other sellers like Offroadzone and Jeepers source their vehicles from Abu Dhabi hence you will get a 3 year warranty but without service package. My suggestion is to do the comparison between both Dubai and Abu Dhabi dealers with price. May be Abu Dhabi dealer would be cheaper as they offer 3 years warranty and no service package. You can always extend the warranty and also take a service package after buying it. No dealers offers extra 2 years warranty and service package free of cost. They add it to the cost of the vehicle. Insurance do not take from the dealer as it is always higher. Take it from outside where you should save around 2k. 

With regards to the which model, Go for Rubicon as it has a stronger Axel compared to the sports and Sahara model hence you will not have to reinforce it. Plus bigger tires, Lifted by 1 inch and Aluminum bumper where you can fix fog lights later on. But finally depends if you would like to spend that amount. 

One point for you to remember is any modification you do for any part you lose the warranty for that part. Modification shops will convince you do stuff to your car which is not required and eventually will lift their hands if it is not covered under warranty.  Your stock jeep is very capable without any modifications.  Just buy a jeep and fix a flag and your ready to go. 

Good luck and Great choice.

Reg. points from @Benjamin and @Vaibhav on Rubicon vs sports vs Sahara, heres my input based on 2 years of riding Sahara and 5 months back having upgraded to Rubicon.

a.) Price delta between all models is beautifully designed, so buying one and trying to transform it to other is not worthy exercise - you will end up spending more without reaching anywhere. Yeah i did the exercise of checking up that if i buy Sports and transform it to Sahara - numbers just didnt add. So, went with Sahara itself (that too limited edition with all black trim).

b.) Aesthetically, though a personal choice,  i always liked Rubicon :) those vents on the bonnet, silver rims, aggresive tyres, high fenders, red piano dash all just give it a beautiful edge. Sports was never on cards for me as needed leather seats and good slick interiors (its my daily ride, needed something comfortable for my suited ass as well as with weekend pyjamas :) )

c.) So, price and aesthetics aside - all three trims are superb for Off-roading. I had Sahara stock and not even once over 2 years of offroading felt any limitations - i drove it on Intermediate and Extreme drives, led some drives as well, with no challenge from vehicle perspective.

d.) Sahara over Rubicon - On-road Sahara is super smooth. 18inch rims with Wrangler Tyres, never felt i am riding a jeep. I had limited edition, which had adaptive cruise, forward collision warning - so was comfi heading for long drive. Had that fiber glass rear wheel cover, giving it a G Wagon look and then all black trim looked super slick (again personal choice). My first week onroad with Rubicon made me think if i made the right decision upgrading to Rubicon :). Its bumpier and lacks those special features like forward collision warning etc. So genuine reason to go Sahara if more On-road use then off-road.

e.) Rubicon over Sahara - Off-road its a beast. Has all that Sahara has plus

--- Dana 44 axle is super solid - As Vaibhav already mentioned doesnt need reinforcement - though i never did it for Sahara as well, but if you will add lift (especially 2.5 inch), surely would be better to get it reinforced for Sahara.

---- 18 inch rims of Sahara means if going for bigger tyres, you will have limited options. Few companies have above size 285 in R18.

---- Ofcourse the diff locks, Sahara doesnt have them. Though in last 4 months, i havent used them in Rubicon as well. Perhaps as i am not used to having them, so i tend to forget that i have that feature :)

---- Fenders are a inch higher - this is big plus, as with Sahara going for 295 would have needed me to get atleast 1/1.5 inch lift, just to avoid rubbing.

---- Aux Switch inbuilt - so ease of adding aux lights etc.

---- Metal front bumpers - If would have retained Sahara, would have surely got it changed to Rubicon bumper. Apart from durability, also it has inbuilt arrangement to fix Winch, if planning to. 

So, depending on your usage you can decide. On Road Sahara is by far much better, Off-road - yes Rubicon has its edge that justifies the price gap. Plus Rubicon is ready to try wadis (in case you plan to explore that part sometime). 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

My Gladiator Sandrunner came from Western motors in Abu Dhabi , it had only 34km and had never been registered, but I bought it from Cars24 , I did get a very good price. And it comes with a lot of standard upgrades like larger axles, fox remote reservoir shocks, rear locker, bed lined and railed,  aux buttons, plus other features..

the Sandrunner/Mojave is worth a look

I’m guessing the 2024 models won’t be seen here until q2 2024.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1