Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Big Red "Pitch Black in Reverse" - Sharjah - 5 Aug 2023

M.Seidam

Drive Plan

Hello and Welcome to the "Pitch Black" series. This time we will take a route slightly different starting from the Big Red toward the Pink Rock. The Itinerary remains a mystery and there is only one way to unlock it is by joining this drive to explore it in the dark together. The rhythm of the convoy will be governed by the terrain and every one's skills to maintain it fluid and safe. expect mountains to climb, bowls to negotiate and Technical areas to navigate that no one has crossed before up to my knowledge so far. 

Please Check your vehicles properly before the drive and it’s highly recommended not bring passengers along .

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  IM and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 8 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/7H4j5jApTRWakZf88

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time:  11:50 pm

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close one day before the event
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar 

• Gaurav changed the title to Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Big Red "Pitch Black in Reverse" - Sharjah - 5 Aug 2023

Dear Pitch Black Riders

Time to wrap it up . one day before the event . its not the Big Red you all Know especially after the heavy rain which might have reached that area recently. we will come to know in the couple of minutes we drive on either soft sand or rocky ground. Nevertheless we will drive in continous manner as a convoy at all times , no one by one turns even with the biggest climbs to the tightest turns on the other side of the moon , i mean the eastern side of that grid where people usually fear to go🤪, its Dark and the terrain might not show any specific pattern in the technical side. 

Please final check your vehicles and gear . come with full tank and big passion . lets rock it together. cant wait to see you all on time or bit earlier so hopefully we finish on time as well.

DRIVE RSVP IS CLOSED NOW 

@Joji varghese will be in the second lead . 

@Krishna R will be in the 3rd position 

@Benjamin will anchor the convoy in number 4

@Senthil Kumar will be in 5th

@Sunil Mathew in number 6

and in the sweep our friend @Rajiv Sam

enjoy and cheers

Seidam

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Dear friends 

@Joji varghese@Krishna R@Benjamin@Senthil Kumar@Sunil Mathewand @Rajiv Sam

Please wait and be stand by till 7 pm sharp before you leave home to the meeting point . Will decide by 7pm wether we proceed or cancel the drive tonight due to the current climate condition . Which I believe it passed . at 7 pm sharp will tag every one and confirm 

please acknowledge my emoji to this msg so I know that every one got the msg 🙏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5

2 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear friends 

Please wait and be stand by till 7 pm sharp before you leave home to the meeting point . Will decide by 7pm wether we proceed or cancel the drive tonight due to the current climate condition . Which I believe it passed . at 7 pm sharp will tag every one and confirm 

Well noted 

16 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear friends 

please acknowledge my emoji to this msg so I know that every one got the msg 🙏

Noted 🤞

update
Dear friends 

@Joji varghese@Krishna R@Benjamin@Senthil Kumar@Sunil Mathewand @Rajiv Sam

This is to inform you that the Drive remains with the following notes :

1. meeting time extended to 8:30 pm instead of 8:00pm so every one can reach at ease without rush. Drive safe on tarmac and mind the accumulation of water to the sides of the road .

2. we will take the drive easy at the beginning to feel the ground .

3. At any moment if felt not safe will abort and exit . 

4. finish time remains same 

see you by 8:30 pm all 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use