UAE Green Desert: Discover Spectacular Transformation After 75-Year Rainfall

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Big Red - Catch me if you can - Reload - Sharjah - 2 Sep 2023

M.Seidam

@M.Seidam what a fantastic INT drive! I throughly enjoyed each and every bend and corner. With a special mention to the ridge riding (especially thanks for the extras at the end) great leading as usual Doc and it’s always great to be in second lead following your lines every step of the way. 

@Gary F did well for first int drive despite the longer wheelbase of the gladiator 

@Mark B I’m sorry you had to miss out on this one mate hopefully next week 

@Jaro Tuzinsky fantastic sweeping in the back. Was really cool seeing both FJ’s climb the rougher made terrain thanks to the jeeps in our pack (looking at the gladiator on this one 😂

@Krishna R always great to see you mate on these drives. The mighty Xterra prevails! 

@Sunil Mathew and @Amir Amiri great driving guys as always! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@M.Seidam one more thank you very much your leading of our convoy and giving us this opportunity to enjoy our Saturday's morning. And finally it was an intermediate drive that I loved. The dynamic, terrain, everything was prefect including the windy conditions, it remained me snowstorms from my childhood:) @Benjamin @Gary F @Krishna R @Sunil Mathew @Amir Amiri it was a privilege for me to drive with you. I would not hesitate to dive with you in Lima, all of you did an amazing job, it so nice to follow you.. Soo you the next weekend:)

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks @M.Seidam this drive was a great introduction to finally doing an intermediate. I’m always impresseD at how you make the Xterra glide with ease over time he sand.

I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the high speed climbs cross overs and criss crosses. Intense concentration then the break as we drove to pink rock and back.  On the two occasions I was stuck thanks for the patience so I could self recover (blip, blip) 

Even though we spotted a few other off-roaders the team drove so tightly that we might as well have had the whole desert to ourselves. 

The wind was a welcome addition, my favourite moment climbing along the crest at big red with a steady stream of sand flying over the other side, for a brief moment it almost sounded like rain.

Great driving with you @Benjamin @Krishna R @Jaro Tuzinsky@Amir Amiri@Sunil Mathew

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use