•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 15 Sep 2023

Hisham Masaad

47 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

When you have a great team and good weather, in badayer …. Nothing to ask more… I personally had good time, and hope all of you joiners. After briefing, thanking @DP1011 for explaining to new members, what does yalla push mean. Everyone jumped in his car, want to start the adventure. @Krishna R listed the names for each one to acknowledge, and started the warm up phase. All went good, starting yalla push. First dune, was easily climbed, till the top, and we were lucky to have two pop outs in one time, not to have time wasted to fix each one separately. @DP1011 and his team fixed the one of @Dev_, and our team with @Krishna R fixed the one of @Abhilash Kottakkal. I didn’t know it was a competition, who will finish first, and Deepak team was the winner. It is all because @Krishna R taking so much time to get the jack 🤣. Pop outs fixed and started moving again…. Climbing and back down again, till we got the second pop out of Abhilash, again fixed quickly, and by that time, drive was towards the end, and started exiting. Amazing SL 

@Ignacio Quindós , @Krishna R thank you for watching our back, and as usual @DP1011 is always an asset for any drive. Nice to meet you all and to see how all managed  @Dev_ @Issam Atra @Abhilash Kottakkal @Srilakshman Karthikeyan @Haneef Thayyil  @Abdelghani

Wish you a nice weekend. Look froward to see you again

Hisham

@Hisham Masaad Even I dint think it was a competition, but when I saw we ( @Issam Atra, @Ignacio Quindós and I) Fixed it before you, I thought I declare it as a competition)🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 3

Hello, not too late to post a report I believe,

Badayer with @Hisham Masaad means a lot of expectations and I can safely say all of them were fulfilled :) 

We started on time with a long convoy entering the desert for a warm up phase which was quickly completed without much incidents and entered the yalla push phase which was a mix of climbing, refusals, pop outs etc and after about an hour of climbing, we exited with a fast pace to ensure everyone gets back to work and @Hisham Masaad to get to his kid's school :)  @Hisham Masaad's lines were just too perfect and were bordering on fewbie plus level at some times when he felt the convoy was up for it. Did a couple of nice step by step climbing of big Badayer dunes. Exit was bang on time as usual from @Hisham Masaad.

@Ignacio Quindós rose up the occasion and was an impeccable SL. Couldn't see much of you buddy as I was all the way back.

@Issam Atra Bro, your jeep is too good and your driving matched it. Couldn't hear you on the radio for any refusal/stuck which says a lot about your skills. 

@Dev_ It was great meeting you and it's a blessing to learn desert driving in a full SUV. Do remember that you have a very potent V8 under the hood. Don't be afraid to unleash it. Most refusals can be avoided by building a good momentum. Great drive and loved your calm temperament.

@Srilakshman Karthikeyan Nice meeting you bro. No instance of refusal or stuck from you as well. Your driving is fewbie plus level :) 

@Haneef Thayyil You're handling the Y62 with such ease man. Your driving skills are also beyond fb level. 

@Abhilash Kottakkal Each drive is a learning opportunity bro. You did well for your 4th fewbie drive. Regarding the popouts, I feel there is something wrong with your rim for those tires. Those tyres at 13 psi shouldn't pop out so frequently. Do get this checked. On the bright side, you are not shy on the gas and open your engine nicely which is a good thing and before i forget, your car sounds too good man. I wonder why? It sounds better than bigger stock motors.

@DP1011 Nothing to say really. As usual, perfect support, perfect driving, perfect radio instructions for self recovery and pop out fixing competition winner 🤷🏽

@Abdelghani and I had a nice relaxing drive at the back. Having learnt from the master himself, you just floated over the dunes in a relaxed state. I was just following you mindlessly man. 

In the end, it was the perfect start to the weekend. 

See you guys next week in the sands,

Until then,

Stay calm and check your tyre pressure!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Krishna R Nice meeting you too. You are right my  car is good, capable. But the driver 🙃

I liked the way the compressor mounted in your car, any lead to the installer will help me out.

See you in the sand soon!

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Dev_ said:

Thanks @Krishna R Nice meeting you too. You are right my  car is good, capable. But the driver 🙃

I liked the way the compressor mounted in your car, any lead to the installer will help me out.

See you in the sand soon!

Hello @Dev_ The driver will become capable in no time 😉

Regarding the onboard compressor, Any good electrician mechanic would be able to do it. We are not allowed to post business details here. 

Just remember to use heavy duty wiring and a circuit breaker.

Thank you!

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use