•  

CANCELLED-Morning Newbie Desert Drive - All Skills Seminar: Bab al Shams (Qudra) - Dubai- 23 Sep 2023

Ale Vallecchi

I'll be joining as an Absolute Newbie!

• Car: Jeep Wrangler 2dr Rubicon Grey 2021
  • Experience: None, just as passenger with @Gautam Banka!
  • Towhooks: Yes, I believe these are standard on Rubicon.
  • Flag - YES, Compressor - YES, Radio - YES (however will need help programming as it's new)
  • Video watched.

Let's go!

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, controlz said:

• Flag - YES, Compressor - YES, Radio - YES (however will need help programming as it's new)
  • Video watched.

Let's go!

Hello @controlz. Thanks for joining. I'll add you to the convoy. See you on Saturday. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, controlz said:

• Video watched.

Let's go!

Hey @controlz - See the link below, with detailed steps on how to tune the channels we use, will be very helpful and u dont have to remember / struggle with it on  on every drive then.... ( and also others, who are carrying Radio ( @taz911, @Shady Ibrahim @S.Mahesh, and @Amal Sunil

https://carnity.com/advice/offroad/carnity-two-way-radio-frequencies-r119

Am sure you all are looking forward to Satday morning and it will be an amazing learning experience for you all , and see you soon in coming days :)

• Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks/eyelets. - yea trust it’s the normal hooks and it’s available 
  •  
  • Advise if you don’t have a programable radio and safety flag and other gears like Compressor / Deflator ?  

•  
  • - I’ll be buying the radio tommorow from dragon mart , can you suggest a model l. Also the flag and deflator will get tmrw from dragon mart, can you suggest any shop or mode ? 

14 hours ago, Amal Sunil said:

Hi Is it mandatory to have a compressor / Deflator as this being my first ride ? 

Hello @Amal Sunil. This time you may re-inflate at Qudra's gas station.

• Frederic changed the title to CANCELLED-Morning Newbie Desert Drive - All Skills Seminar: Bab al Shams (Qudra) - Dubai- 23 Sep 2023

ATTENTION Desertnauts:

@Gautam Banka @taz911 @Amal Sunil @Shady Ibrahim @S.Mahesh @Anas Arif @sohinik @Rafey Hashmi @Ali Al Moumar @Simon D @controlz

DUE TO A MALFUNCTIONING CAR (MY ENGINE KEEPS DYING WITHOUT WARNING, AND BARELY MADE IT HOME THIS EVENING), IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT IT WILL BE SAFER TO CANCEL THE DRIVE.

I try to reach each of you to confirm that the message has been received.

IAM VERY SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU, AND HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE SOME TIME IN THE DESERT WITH EACH OF YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 5

18 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

ATTENTION Desertnauts:

@Gautam Banka @taz911 @Amal Sunil @Shady Ibrahim @S.Mahesh @Anas Arif @sohinik @Rafey Hashmi @Ali Al Moumar @Simon D @controlz

DUE TO A MALFUNCTIONING CAR (MY ENGINE KEEPS DYING WITHOUT WARNING, AND BARELY MADE IT HOME THIS EVENING), IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THAT IT WILL BE SAFER TO CANCEL THE DRIVE.

IAM VERY SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU, AND HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE SOME TIME IN THE DESERT WITH EACH OF YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

18 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

ATTENTION Desertnauts:

Hi Ale,

I apologize for the inconvenience regarding your car. I had also made a booking for the Newbie on the 24th. Originally, the plan was to receive the initial instruction on the 23rd and then proceed with the second drive on the 24th. Given the situation, should I proceed as scheduled with the drive on the 24th, or would it be better to cancel it?

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, S.Mahesh said:

Hi Ale,

I apologize for the inconvenience regarding your car. I had also made a booking for the Newbie on the 24th. Originally, the plan was to receive the initial instruction on the 23rd and then proceed with the second drive on the 24th. Given the situation, should I proceed as scheduled with the drive on the 24th, or would it be better to cancel it?

Hi @S.Mahesh both The 23rd and 24th are Absolute Newbie  and Newbies, so You can without any hesitation join the 24th Drive. 
the instructions/learning will be both same for first timers drive irrespective of who is leading it:) Its very structured. 

See you sunday morning!👍🏻

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use